The Future Is Now: Mariners-Royals In Futuristic Uniforms Today

The Future Is Now: Mariners-Royals In Futuristic Uniforms Today

June 30, 2018 - 14:02 PM

It’s here! It’s finally here! Today the Seattle Mariners and Kansas City Royals officially welcome us to that futuristic Tomorrowland we all envisioned back when we used to be optimistic of the unknown, but surely better world that was awaiting […]

Read More...

This looks really cool:

Dg_UX78VQAA-szM.jpg

Good on MLB for allowing this. This overall look would be an interesting design direction for future MLB uniforms.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

low bar

Same sport.

As I said though at least the Major league is heading in the right direction with something.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

How come pants never seem to evolve?  KC is basically wearing today’s pants, which are basically the same as the original double knit pants.  Same with SEA. but at least they kinda sorta tried to mask that with different stripes and cuts

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think the Royals look good here, and a version with sleeves would be great. That batting helmet is so cool!

My Mariners, on the other hand... :/

The only saving grace is the compass rose-only cap logo.

Apparently it is possible to pitch while wearing an untucked jersey.  Unless you are Chris Sale.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived