New Warner Media logo

Broken Record

10 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Terrible. Can't believe they got rid of Time magazine.

If they were gonna go back to just the Warner name, the least they could've done was bring this back:

4f34c48d5ba911fc0f2db86e68860435.jpg

I think that logo is still being used by Warner Music Group which is a separate entity now

A stylistic w in a blue square w/ rounded corners w/ the company name below

Given that this is the logo of what is now an AT&T holding company, there’s no need to go any further in the design than they did. The brands that will continue to be promoted will be HBO, CNN, Warner Bros. Etc. You’ll probably only ever see the Warner Media logo at shareholder meetings and industry conventions.

1 hour ago, aztex82 said:

Given that this is the logo of what is now an AT&T holding company, there’s no need to go any further in the design than they did. The brands that will continue to be promoted will be HBO, CNN, Warner Bros. Etc.

good-ass country

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

#UnpopularOpinion, but that's an upgrade. Ditching the serifs is a positive, and I like the all caps. But yeah, you won't see this logo often, just as you rarely ever saw the old Time Warner logo.

2 hours ago, kroywen said:

#UnpopularOpinion, but that's an upgrade. Ditching the serifs is a positive, and I like the all caps. But yeah, you won't see this logo often, just as you rarely ever saw the old Time Warner logo.

All I think of is the old New Line Cinema intro.

Archived