HOF-caliber players whose "right" uniforms are awful

MCM0313

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

larryfitzgerald.jpg

Probably the perfect representative of this thread. All those great years in Phoenix in that terrible, terrible uniform.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kurt Warner’s right uniform is the Rams but he’s another one associated with that Cardinals look

I’m higher on the Mavs uniforms  than most so I was surprised to not see Dirk here yet

GettyImages-633048264_master-826x620.jpg

Chris Paul (and Blake Griffin?) in the ClipArts are also arguably in their right uniforms. 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

5 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I never understood why so many people liked that set.

People liked those? I'd imagine the only positive thoughts on those were that the team was good for some of those years.

11 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

That’s a twofer with Westbrook in the back

The Thunder's logo and overall identity package are among the worst in the league, but I'm not sure I'd call the home uniforms themselves "awful."

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

2 hours ago, Classic said:

09000d5d8207e3fb_gallery_600.jpg

RTR3BUS5.jpg

dirk-nowitzki-nba-finals.jpg

I don't think any reasonable person would consider any of these uniforms "awful".  You might not like them, but "awful" is reserved for truly garish outfits like those Steve Nash Suns, or AZ Cardinals.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 hours ago, MBurmy said:

c77f1b8736d6e447c2b77f7db62fa6bd.jpg

Grant Hill had all the talent in the world, but I'm still surprised that he was elected to the HOF. He had a run of six seasons in Detroit where he was a legitimately great player, but topped out at a solid contributor after that. And the fact that he hung around until age 40 is mitigated by the fact that he had six (!) seasons in which he played fewer than 30 games, five of which occurred in the prime of his career.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

9 hours ago, bwburke94 said:

Alex Rodriguez (though the Yankees might be his "right" uniform in the end)

ARodRangers121115.jpg

Definitely a yankee, and it is the end for Alex. HOF though, maybe not.

Excellent!

Archived