TrueYankee26

International Football 2018-2019

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Didn't even know they were playing a 3rd place game. ESPN is ticking me off with placing these games on the streaming network. 

I watched it on terrestrial Telemundo.

They streamed it to get an additions $4.99. It was never to be on cable/satellite. 

Still baffled about a guy born in 1987 in Chile and he is named Gary.  Thought we were finished making Garys

Edited by dfwabel

Mexico wears all black and the US wears their all red kit. Ugliest final of the day after two exceptionally classy matchups.

Three minutes seemed brief.

Congrats Mexico. A good effort from the USMNT, which clearly needs more time together.

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Mexico wears all black and the US wears their all red kit. Ugliest final of the day after two exceptionally classy matchups.

USA should’ve worn white if one USA team already won in white that day. That’s how I knew they’d lose!

14 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Three minutes seemed brief.

Congrats Mexico. A good effort from the USMNT, which clearly needs more time together.

It was a deserved result. However, I’m impressed with the chances that the US put together. But you need to put those away in a final. A good foundation that should get better with battle tests (and ideally better coaching from Berhalter because those subs were WTF).

pretty impressed with Steffen’s work, also.

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm not sure why the Mexicans were wearing black, but white kits as the primary kit choice, in almost every situation, are exceedingly bland and boring and so I don't mind that the U.S. wore red instead.