2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrim Irrational Takes, postgame edition: Bills are idiots...Peterman? Really?  If Rodgers didn't exist, McCarthy would've been fired years ago...the real Packers showed up at halftime...thanks, Jayhawks, but never come back... Anyone can win this division, even the Bears...if there was a church if Rodgers, I would immediately convert to it...Saquon Barkley will save the Giants...and thanks again Gruden for being an idiot

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Just now, tjs11 said:

God its bad to be a Bears fan right now.

How the hell does that happen.....

Eh, don't feel too bad, Rodgers gonna Rodgers.

2016cubscreamsig.png

10 minutes ago, willmorris said:

I'm no Packers fan; that might be the most improbable Packers primetime win since Antonio "He did WHAT?!" Freeman.

So we're not. counting the Detroit hail Mary?  

2016cubscreamsig.png

Damn.

I was wary as soon as I saw Rodgers step out onto the field in the second half, but even then I didn't expect it to go this badly. The Murphy's law of football games, if you will. Playcalling was atrocious, Trubisky is hopeless more than 8 yards down the field, and the Packers adjusted perfectly to negate our pass rush. And of course, Rodgers just has to pull a rabbit out of the hat. Even when we were given another chance, Fuller lets a ball hit him square in the numbers. From that point on, there was no doubt who was winning this game.

As a bears fan smack in the middle of packer country, it's gonna be a long week.

Archived