2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vet might have a dilemma here.  Word is that the SBCPE are looking into reacquiring Lesean McCoy.  I don't think they'd do that, but if they did, it might be something that would get me to quit on them (or at least try really hard to.)  I won't get into all the details (unless anyone wants to), but he's a total piece of trash that should have been locked up several times, and still might eventually be.  I'm legitimately concerned that I might lose "my" team if they bring him in.

What also bothers me is that there are people that were totally outraged about Michael Vick that are OK with Lesean McCoy.  That completely blows my mind and makes me hate not only SPORTS! but also humans in general.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

45 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The Vet might have a dilemma here.  Word is that the SBCPE are looking into reacquiring Lesean McCoy.  I don't think they'd do that, but if they did, it might be something that would get me to quit on them (or at least try really hard to.)  I won't get into all the details (unless anyone wants to), but he's a total piece of trash that should have been locked up several times, and still might eventually be.  I'm legitimately concerned that I might lose "my" team if they bring him in.

What also bothers me is that there are people that were totally outraged about Michael Vick that are OK with Lesean McCoy.  That completely blows my mind and makes me hate not only SPORTS! but also humans in general.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Please get into details and let me know why I need to lose my team.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

1-White people really, really love their pets, especially puppy dogs.

2-US society really disregards on women of color.

39 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Please get into details and let me know why I need to lose my team.

Just off the top of my head...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/27/eagles-lesean-mccoy-baby-mama-drama-on-twitter/1868715/

(there's more to this one - I followed it live on Twitter.  He eventually told all his followers to tweet crap to his babbymomma about how she got dicked by 3 or 4 of his boys the night she got pregnant with his son or something like that.

https://deadspin.com/lawsuit-says-lesean-mccoy-assaulted-and-ditched-woman-o-505830435

"When plaintiff protested, McCoy directed Big John to 'get her.' Big John and/or McCoy then struck plaintiff in the face, causing her to fall to the ground, physically restrained her while she was lying on the ground, poured a beverage onto her hair, clothes, and body, and forcibly dragged and pushed her. McCoy ordered the driver to stop on the side of the highway, and after the driver did so, both Big John and McCoy then forcibly ejected plaintiff from the bus.

"After some of the guests complained about the ejection of plaintiff from the bus, Big John and McCoy forcibly placed her back into the bus and pushed her into a seat. When the bus stopped at a service area ... plaintiff told McCoy the she had called the police. The party bus resumed its trip, leaving the plaintiff stranded at the rest stop. After reporting the assault to New Jersey State police, plaintiff needed to take two trains back to Philadelphia."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/11508449/lesean-mccoy-philadelphia-eagles-left-20-cent-tip-statement-service

McCoy leaves $0.20 tip at restaurant, his crew behaves questionably.

https://nesn.com/2018/07/lesean-mccoy-accused-of-domestic-violence-child-abuse-dog-beating-ped-use/

Accused of beating girlfriend, son, and dog

The "female only" party, where girls had to check their phones at the door and were not going to be told where they were actually going.  (This got cancelled after it was made public, only for McCoy to publish something about media attacking him or something.)

Spoiler

McCoy.0.0.png

And this - I 100% believe that he was behind this, and that it will eventually come out:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

And that's just from 5 seconds of thought. I'm sure there's more.

Oh yeah... he punched a cop in a bar and his boys beat two down.  The only reason he's not in jail is because of the former DA, who is now in prison for taking gifts / bribes, including Eagles tickets and signed memorabilia.

https://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/02/watch_is_lesean_mccoy_throwing_a_punch_at_a_cop_in.html

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/09/lesean-mccoy-bar-fight-video-meek-mill/

9 hours ago, dfwabel said:

1-White people really, really love their pets, especially puppy dogs.

2-US society really disregards on women of color.

Slight correction:

1-White people really, really love proving that they really, really love dogs, whether or not they actually do. 

2-duh. 

Regarding both- they’d step over a starving human (of color) to get to a dog that looked like it might have the sniffles, because “you just don’t understand how much I love dogs - I even have a ‘who rescued who?’ sticker on my car to prove it”.

26 minutes ago, Quillz said:

Why were the Giants wearing their 90s-era road uniforms at home? Was it some kind of throwback game?

That's their color rush so maybe they just wanted to wear them on national TV.

They look stupid with the ny under the collar since that wasn't actually on those uniforms.  Eli looked even more stupid than usual with that, the C patch, and the ridiculous brown patch (man of the year or something?) on him.  

Also, as good as he is (for at least a year or two), the NYG were godsdamned stupid to draft Barkley with that high of a pick.  How did Barry Sanders work out for the Lions?

25 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Also, as good as he is (for at least a year or two), the NYG were godsdamned stupid to draft Barkley with that high of a pick.  How did Barry Sanders work out for the Lions?

They did that because they thought they were potential Super Bowl contenders. Hilarious, right?

I actually kind of liked those Giants uniforms. Wouldn't mind a return to the 90s/Parcells-era look. But I never cared for the "Giants" wordmark on the helmet, the modern "NY" is much better. But the block numbers having a little bit of red trim on them looks good.

14 minutes ago, Quillz said:

I actually kind of liked those Giants uniforms. Wouldn't mind a return to the 90s/Parcells-era look. But I never cared for the "Giants" wordmark on the helmet, the modern "NY" is much better. But the block numbers having a little bit of red trim on them looks good.

I think the ny logo is very weak.

I'd rather them go with a NY in the same style as the GIANTS logo.  Customize it just enough for trademark purposes.  

Also, as beautiful as their blue helmet is (that shade of blue with the metallic paint is fabulous), I really liked their previous look of navy over royal.  It made them look like literal bruisers.

49 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Maybe it was all part of a grand plan. They knew Eli would suck this year so they would get another high draft pick and a shot at another franchise QB while still getting an all-world RB like Saquon. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

Maybe it was all part of a grand plan. They knew Eli would suck this year so they would get another high draft pick and a shot at another franchise QB while still getting an all-world RB like Saquon. 

too big a risk to take.  They could eek out a couple of wins over teams that are resting starters at the end and end up being passed in the draft order by other crap teams.  When you have the sure pick, you use it.  I hope they end up finishing with the N+1 pick in a N-player class.

Archived