2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Does the Rams’ field always look this bad when USC plays the day before?

This was the first time this season with games 24 hours apart.  USC had a Friday night game this year and the changeover wasn't much better with an additional 12 hours.

It will happen again in two weeks.

Nov. 10: Cal@USC

Nov. 11: Seahawks@Rams

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

15 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Rams improve to 8-0 on a busy day for LA sports.

First time in sports history that games from MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL & MLS being played in the same city on the same day. Pretty cool. 

Only Marvin Lewis can make a win feel like a loss. If the Buccaneers started Fitzpatrick they win that game by three scores. 

And Carl Lawson tore his ACL so a thin and injury depleted defense gets thinner and more depleted by injury. This is truly our worst sport. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

15 hours ago, Wings said:

First time in sports history that games from MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL & MLS being played in the same city on the same day. Pretty cool. 

Lost in this was that USC and UCLA both hosted volleyball games at the same time AND there was a half-marathon in the morning around Staples Center.

VmWIn6B.png

Just now, LMU said:

Lost in this was that USC and UCLA both hosted volleyball games at the same time AND there was a half-marathon in the morning around Staples Center.

I wonder if anyone with some free time on their hands & a lot of cash had tried to attend most of the games yesterday?

The Browns will always be a joke. It's amazing that after they won two games, Cleveland fans were ready to buy playoff tickets. I've always been a negative fan, for obvious reasons, but I knew this thing would implode soon. Wouldn't be surprised if they ruin another first round QB with this disaster. 

13 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Could you imagine the LA traffic? Holy smokes.

That's what I said.

Or how about Chicago...

Bears football at Soldier Field

Cubs or White Sox baseball

Bulls early and Hawks late (or vice versa) at United Center

Toronto...

Argos at BMO Field

Jays at Skydome

Raptors and Leafs on the same day at ACC.

Or...

New York City...

Knicks at MSG or Nets at Barclays

Isles at Nassau or Rangers at MSG

Yanks or Mets home games

Jets or Giants at the Meadowlands

NYFC or Red Bulls at home

I wonder if Columbus has ever had the Blue Jackets, Buckeyes and Crew at home all at once.

Also...

If Kansas City still had the Scouts and Kings to go with the Chiefs, Royals and Wizards, I wonder how that work out.

Archived