2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dfwabel said:

So we just saw an Elimination Game, right?

I've been a Bears fan for 19 years, and I know one thing is true. You cannot count out Aaron Rodgers until the clock hits 00:00 in Week 17. I'd love to believe the Packers are done, but I'm not holding my breath.

18 minutes ago, jmoe12 said:

I've been a Bears fan for 19 years, and I know one thing is true. You cannot count out Aaron Rodgers until the clock hits 00:00 in Week 17. I'd love to believe the Packers are done, but I'm not holding my breath.

They will fall .5 games behind the Falcons/Cowboys winner and will fall to 9th in the NFC at best, 10th if the Iggles can win in the Superdome (unlikely).

Cardinals, Jets, & Lions look to be wins, but that only take them to 7 wins with the other three games being ATL, @MIN and @CHI.

8 hours ago, dfwabel said:

They will fall .5 games behind the Falcons/Cowboys winner and will fall to 9th in the NFC at best, 10th if the Iggles can win in the Superdome (unlikely).

Cardinals, Jets, & Lions look to be wins, but that only take them to 7 wins with the other three games being ATL, @MIN and @CHI.

As a Vikings fan, I am with jmoe.  We’ve seen the Packers fall behind and win the division before.  With Rodgers, winning out is always on the table.  Does 10-5-1 get them in?  Probably.  I don’t believe they are out until the math proves it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

16 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

The Lions play the Bills next month; they were probably just getting info from him. Nobody's dumb enough to sign him... right?

How dare you say such a thing about the GOAT. For shame. 

Also on a serious note if he is miraculously on an NFL roster, we need to John Scott him to the Pro Bowl immediately. 

spacer.png

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25310452/cleveland-browns-want-interview-condoleezza-rice-head-c

Browns general manager John Dorsey said last week that he was open to hiring a woman as Cleveland's next head coach, and there is one prominent name on the team's wish list to interview.

The Browns would like to interview former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for their head-coaching job, a league source tells ESPN

Uh... what?

IUe6Hvh.png

Overrated defense, uncreative offense. Same old Ravens. 

Harbaugh’s been great for eleven years for this football team, I will always love him for what he did and bringing a ‘ship to Baltimore, but this Ravens team needs fresh blood desperately. On and off the field. 

spacer.png

On 11/11/2018 at 3:39 PM, Buc said:

And speaking of weeks...I just peeked at the Snatit Titans' remaining schedule. They have back-to-back road division games at Indy (who just took down the Jaguars), and Houston who they already beat once, then back-to-back home dates vs NYJ (after today, that should be a cake walk), and the Jags, whose number Tennessee clearly has. After that, a road trip up to NYG, then back-to-back home dates vs Washington and Indy to close out. IF they can keep this hot streak going, they have a very real shot at running the table the rest of the way. Division games are always tricky, but the South is butt right now so that shouldn't be an issue. They can beat both New York squads (they had better beat the Jets for sure!).

Ha! I take it all back.

Let's see if they can keep it going...

or if the Snatit returns...

Yep, they're back alright.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Also, this:

Tennessee started the day as the #1 scoring defense in the @NFL. Colts scored 38.

#SNATIT

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived