PittsburghSucks

2018 NFL Season

Raiders win ugly. And the Saints are just piling on and piling on and then some.

Also LOL Chargers

After that loss, Wilks needs to go. The Cardinals isn’t improving under him and you lose to a Raiders team who isn’t any better. 

7 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

Does she even actually have coaching experience at all? I'm curious...

Nope, she was a pianist and figure skater growing up.

But her Dad was a HS coach and athletic director, so she's likely watched film since childhood. As insular and built on nepotism the NFL/football is, she's had a successful career in the two fields which are more closed and build on nepotism: Higher Education and Politics.

22 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Vance, Garrett, Gruden- today was a great day for less-than-stellar coaches.

I was honestly hoping that field goal would hook out. Denver needs to lose so we can get Elway to fire Vance Joseph

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

And Sammy Baugh's #33 is the only number officially retired by Washington.

There's one quality that Condi Rice has that all the other Browns coaches have lacked-- she was smart enough to turn down the job.

68Yq4F7.png

I don't know much about Condoleezza Rice, other than she has a bitchin' name and was around during the Dubya years. She has been extremely and interestingly intertwined with the sports world, though. She was one of the inaugural members of the college football playoff selection committee, she was mentioned as a possible commissioner of baseball before Manfred, and now this Browns news. There's probably a lot of football jobs she would be good at (team president, commissioner, maybe even GM), but I think it's a little too far outside the box to think of her for head coach.

8 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

I don't know much about Condoleezza Rice, other than she has a bitchin' name and was around during the Dubya years. She has been extremely and interestingly intertwined with the sports world, though. She was one of the inaugural members of the college football playoff selection committee, she was mentioned as a possible commissioner of baseball before Manfred, and now this Browns news. There's probably a lot of football jobs she would be good at (team president, commissioner, maybe even GM), but I think it's a little too far outside the box to think of her for head coach.

Weird that Rice is exempt from "stick to sports." Because if you have any opinions about America's preparation for or response to 9/11, you have an opinion about Condoleeza Rice.

That 2nd AFC Wild Card spot is up for grabs, and the clincher will likely play at New England or Pittsburgh if things continue to go this direction.

(Just give up, Cincinnati... it's not worth it.)

Aaron Donald is best player I’ve ever seen play football. 

He should the 2018 NFL MVP. 

This is one of the crazier games I've ever seen.  Definitely wouldn't mind seeing these teams play again.

11 minutes ago, See Red said:

This is one of the crazier games I've ever seen.  Definitely wouldn't mind seeing these teams play again.

Come playoff time both will probably lose and we'll get the Patriots. It's a given. Saints destroying the Pats 45-10 would be fun though.