2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

Break up the Snatit!

I was not expecting them to pitch a shutout, let alone even win, up in New York, and yet...see what happens when the OC remembers he has a 6'3" 245-lb running back on the squad and actually uses him correctly? Now let's see if they keep to this form next week back here in Nashville vs Washington. 

(Side note: two NFC East teams got blanked today...by AFC South teams? Wow.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Colts DC is Matt Eberflus, who spent the previous seven years on the Cowboys staff, last four as LB coach. He knew most everything they were calling.

The bigger issue is why were both Dak and Zeke in during the 4th quarter in a 23-0 game with three guys on the OL out and one of them in the hospital with an eye injury?

Can't wait to hear from the Red Robot with his clichés about, "finishing the fight" or "displaying grit"

Agree with that. Dak and Zeke shouldn’t have played in the 4th. 

Especially Zeke. He has taken some shots these last few weeks.  

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Seattle has a chance to clinch a playoff berth in a year where no one gave them a chance. All they need to do is beat the lowly little Forty Whiners. That's it... all you have to do is win.

Except the the Whiners aren't doing their part in laying down like the dogs that they are. I really don't want the Kansas City game to mean anything next weekend and I'm sure as freaking hell don't want the season finale with Arizona to be for all the marbles. Get. It. Done!

39 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

LMAO... "The Patriots might have lost this replay challenge, so actually we decided to change our call to something you can't challenge."

I caught that too. They called down by contact (twice!), then change it to forward progress. The amount of sheer bull :censored: that goes NE's way is ridiculous and predictable.

Still... :censored: YOU NEW ENGLAND! HOW ABOUT THAT!

NSFCvyu.png

The one time I need/don’t-really-want-but-kind-of-have-to-want Tom Brady to come through, he scores 10 points. 

There is is a very real and honestly likely scenario where the Ravens either have to win the division (possible) or win out (not happening) to clinch a playoff berth. 

spacer.png

So the Rams have 2 games against Arizona and the Niners to get the offense back in sync again or else their postseason is gonna be over quick, Goff looked like he was starting to get some grove back at the end there and finished with 300+ yards so I have still have faith they can do it.

Also Todd Gurley of all people should  know to get out of bounds, they would have had something like 25 seconds to tie the game insted of just 1 shot at the endzone! Of course that probably wouldn't matter if Jo Jo dosent randomly just drop the ball returning the punt. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

10 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Foles > Wentz

Frank Reich > the jabroni that's the current OC

Carson Wentz whole > Nick Foles

Nick Foles > Carson Wentz minus a 100% ACL and minus a few vertebrae

Eagles, even starting jabronis that even die-hard fans didn't even know were on the team, minus absurdly rigged officiating that no objective person can claim didn't change the game > Cowboys

Wentz sucked this year, despite the numbers.  He clearly wasn't healthy all year, and did nothing but stare down Zach Ertz, who might break all kinds of TE records, but not for the right reasons.  I'm not totally sure the role that the OC plays in an offense that's essentially managed by the HC, but all evidence is pointing towards the loss of Reich being really big.  Wouldn't surprise me if they fired the current OC after this season and promoted Duce Staley.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Back-to-back SNF loses for the Rams. Are they cooling down or just can't handle primetime yet?

Goff losing his favorite target in Kupp hurts, but they faced a dynamite Bears Defense in frigid temps, and an Eagles team still fighting for their playoff lives.

Concerning? In a way. This team should still be a top seed in the Playoffs, but I don't think that they would be able to keep up with New Orleans if they play in the playoffs. Only Chicago has a chance, TBH.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

It doesn't help that they don't really have any home games.  Jesus that stadium sounded like Philadelphia at times last night - and I know that's not an anomaly there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

It doesn't help that they don't really have any home games.  Jesus that stadium sounded like Philadelphia at times last night - and I know that's not an anomaly there.

Eh outside of the Packers and Eagles that really wasn't the case this year. And you do have a really good example of what a playoff crowd might look like with Chiefs game where the game was moved at the last minute and tickets going on sale less than a week before it was played and that was absolutely a Pro Rams crowd. Of all the teams currently in playoff position Dallas is probably the only one that could force an away environment but out side of them I believe ever other match would be home crowd for the Rams. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

Archived