Ducks Go Mighty Retro for New Third Jersey

16kid

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd look better if the torso was eggplant instead of black. 

I was super excited, then realized it was predominantly black, with stripes.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It’s like they tried combining every single Ducks jersey ever, minus the Wild Wing, into one single concept.

I just... idk.

After the orange third, this disappoints me greatly.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

"Our silver anniversary deserves a proper throwback" so they came up with something new?

It's not entirely bad, but I would have made a couple of changes.  The first would be have been to extend the jade sleeves all the way to the cuff.  The second would actually have made the primary colour jade instead. 

And I really hate their number font.

For when you want a Bruins jersey up top, a Mighty Ducks jersey on the bottom, and a contemptible mess all over. From the logos to the striping to the fonts, nothing here goes together. It's an Exquisite Corpse jersey.

I'm sure there's a load of ways to update the old Mighty Ducks' jerseys. But Christ Almighty, this is not one of them.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

it's like they wanted to do a throwback, but not all the way.... the sharks fan in me loves it, because it's not a good jersey IMHO

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived