College Hockey Uniforms 2018-19

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like those Minnesota State uniforms, too.  I like that scheme, sans white.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

On 10/10/2018 at 2:51 PM, Section30 said:

Minnesota State has released a brand new set of unis. No white to be seen, just purple and gold. I personally really like them, they're really out there, I would have liked to see the Maverick head logo on the front of the jerseys, but it's still a good look IMO.

Could have sworn Minnesota State was the Screaming Eagles ?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 10/10/2018 at 2:51 PM, Section30 said:

Minnesota State has released a brand new set of unis. No white to be seen, just purple and gold. I personally really like them, they're really out there, I would have liked to see the Maverick head logo on the front of the jerseys, but it's still a good look IMO.

Seems like everyone does this concept half-assed, but this is how it should look... NO white.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2018 at 5:54 PM, Section30 said:

Although I'm not a huge fan of either of these schools... (especially the U) I really liked the look of this match up over the weekend, purple and gold vs gold and maroon, no white to be found. It was a very aesthetically pleasing look IMO

Besides the laces on UM's sweater

1 hour ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

I love how ASU has really become the Oregon of college hockey

I mean, these are essentially what they wore previously, but I love 'em.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 3:03 PM, Still MIGHTY said:

I mean, these are essentially what they wore previously, but I love 'em.

I think they're alright, but it really wouldn't kill them to have a maroon and gold alternate with Sparky as the crest. Even if they made it gold with maroon trim, I don't care. As a Sun Devil, I don't buy nearly as much stuff anymore because I still don't like the pitchfork. But then, I got my degree 16 years ago, so I doubt that I'm their target demographic. 

15 hours ago, BelfourThibault said:

I think they're alright, but it really wouldn't kill them to have a maroon and gold alternate with Sparky as the crest. Even if they made it gold with maroon trim, I don't care. As a Sun Devil, I don't buy nearly as much stuff anymore because I still don't like the pitchfork. But then, I got my degree 16 years ago, so I doubt that I'm their target demographic. 

I'm going to be starting at ASU in the fall and while I prefer sparky to the pitchfork, I still really like the pitchfork. It's a cool look that adds an edginess to the team branding that wasn't there with just sparky. While I usually hate BFBS I feel like adding black to the pallet offered the same aspect. The branding moved away from SUN DEVILS and more towards sun *DEVILS* if that makes any sense

S8eR5Rf.png

Q2XFfoc.jpg

On 1/19/2019 at 2:29 PM, mcrosby said:

Wisconsin wore their alternates against ND last night: 

4906521-2.jpg

Horizontal stripes on a hockey jersey are always a no for me. This looks more like something that Indiana's club team would wear. And the giant white space below the arched Wisconsin makes the whole jersey out of balance, even if a number is added for the real jerseys I think it's too high to look right.

It's a big fat no from me, stick to your simple classics Wisco.

Archived