Jump to content

College Hockey Uniforms 2018-19


Recommended Posts

Minnesota State has released a brand new set of unis. No white to be seen, just purple and gold. I personally really like them, they're really out there, I would have liked to see the Maverick head logo on the front of the jerseys, but it's still a good look IMO.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2018 at 2:51 PM, Section30 said:

Minnesota State has released a brand new set of unis. No white to be seen, just purple and gold. I personally really like them, they're really out there, I would have liked to see the Maverick head logo on the front of the jerseys, but it's still a good look IMO.

 

 

Could have sworn Minnesota State was the Screaming Eagles ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2018 at 2:51 PM, Section30 said:

Minnesota State has released a brand new set of unis. No white to be seen, just purple and gold. I personally really like them, they're really out there, I would have liked to see the Maverick head logo on the front of the jerseys, but it's still a good look IMO.

 

Seems like everyone does this concept half-assed, but this is how it should look... NO white.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Although I'm not a huge fan of either of these schools... (especially the U) I really liked the look of this match up over the weekend, purple and gold vs gold and maroon, no white to be found. It was a very aesthetically pleasing look IMO

 

DrC3R7RWsAI737I.jpg:large

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2018 at 5:54 PM, Section30 said:

Although I'm not a huge fan of either of these schools... (especially the U) I really liked the look of this match up over the weekend, purple and gold vs gold and maroon, no white to be found. It was a very aesthetically pleasing look IMO

 

 

Besides the laces on UM's sweater

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 3:03 PM, Still MIGHTY said:

 

I mean, these are essentially what they wore previously, but I love 'em.

 

I think they're alright, but it really wouldn't kill them to have a maroon and gold alternate with Sparky as the crest. Even if they made it gold with maroon trim, I don't care. As a Sun Devil, I don't buy nearly as much stuff anymore because I still don't like the pitchfork. But then, I got my degree 16 years ago, so I doubt that I'm their target demographic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BelfourThibault said:

 

I think they're alright, but it really wouldn't kill them to have a maroon and gold alternate with Sparky as the crest. Even if they made it gold with maroon trim, I don't care. As a Sun Devil, I don't buy nearly as much stuff anymore because I still don't like the pitchfork. But then, I got my degree 16 years ago, so I doubt that I'm their target demographic. 

I'm going to be starting at ASU in the fall and while I prefer sparky to the pitchfork, I still really like the pitchfork. It's a cool look that adds an edginess to the team branding that wasn't there with just sparky. While I usually hate BFBS I feel like adding black to the pallet offered the same aspect. The branding moved away from SUN DEVILS and more towards sun *DEVILS* if that makes any sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2019 at 2:29 PM, mcrosby said:

Wisconsin wore their alternates against ND last night: 

4906521-2.jpg

 

Horizontal stripes on a hockey jersey are always a no for me. This looks more like something that Indiana's club team would wear. And the giant white space below the arched Wisconsin makes the whole jersey out of balance, even if a number is added for the real jerseys I think it's too high to look right.

 

It's a big fat no from me, stick to your simple classics Wisco.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.