One tweak you’d make to a uniform you already like

ldconcepts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have the teal-colored Hornets jersey say "Charlotte" instead of "Hornets". Or, even better, have the white, teal, and purple jerseys say "Charlotte", just like the original team.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Cleveland Indians: Drop the "C" caps, especially the red one. Also, maybe it's time for the nameplates to be retired...

(San Diego) Chargers:  Drop the stylized numbers and bring back the multi outlined "San Diego" numbers.

MLB:  Striped socks for all!  Even better, striped stirrups!

Anaheim Ducks:  Eggplant in lieu of black on their new 3rds.  Or, how about just reverting to the old color scheme with the newer logos.

Boston Celtics:  No black.  Ever.

San Diego Padres:  Keep the Friar on the sleeve.

NHL

TB - incorporate gray/silver (not black) to accent striping/numbers to differentiate from Leafs

BOS - Yellow socks with proper black-white-black striping for home uniform

FLA - thicker outlines on chest/arm stripes on home jersey, on TV gold is so light colored it makes it seem way too wide white stripe

MIN - outlines to shoulder numbers on home to match the back

VAN - modified stink-in-rink logo replaces orca

NFL

BUF - red helmet PLEASE

NYJ - pick a green, any green

DET - white outline around grey on home jersey

MLB

BOS - add sox logo to road alt navy to match grey road

KC - drop the gold

PHI - swap red for maroon

Vikings-Get rid of the serif on the Jersey numbers.

Twins-Remove all traces of gold.

Timberwolves-Remoe the line on the Jersey from in-between the Sponsor Logo and wordmark.

da0Lbhs.png

3 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Bring back the black yokes of the old alternate on these:

Artemi-Panarin-Columbus-Blue-Jackets-ska

Navy, Black & Red would make the Jackets unique IMO. 

IMO navy and black make no sense as they blend in far too much.

A’s: Never wear a road cap ever again.

Red Sox: Add placket trim to the road uniforms to match their home set.

Cleveland: Invert the lettering colors on the road uniform.

Rockies: Make the all-purple caps the primary.

Cardinals: Put “St. Louis” on the road uniforms.

Atlanta: Never wear a road cap ever again.

Blackhawks: Match the sleeve stripes to the hems/socks on the red sweater.

Kings: Add hem stripes to the home uniforms.

Avs: Replace the navy on the shoulder patch with black (don’t revive the yeti foot).

Maple Leafs: Add one stripe to the hem.

Lightning: Brighten the blue to a near-powder shade (so black will show up against it).

Capitals: Use capital letters in the crest.

NBA gets rid of city uniforms that don’t match team color schemes (outside of a minor color tweak). 

For example- sixers, even though it’s cream, can stay

jazz has to go

miami has to go (even though I love them)

warriors, bad bad uni

and while I’m on it, teams in playoff elimination games need to be wearing primary home or roads. If baseball teams wanna be color v color in game 3 sure, but if it’s game 7, they better be wearing the classics, white vs grey. Same rules go for basketball

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

NBA in general - teams must wear one of their two primary uniforms for every game in the postseason, except the Lakers, who can wear gold, purple, or white. This year's Finals featured (and would have featured, had it gone longer) black/gray vs. white in every game, and it was depressing.

2018-NBA-Finals-Uniform-Matchups-Cavs-Wa

I don't really care if teams want to dilute their brands in the regular season for the sake of selling a bunch of different jerseys. But if a team likes one of their alternate looks so much that they want to wear it throughout the playoffs (e.g. the black jerseys for the Cavs and Rockets), they should just switch to that as their primary.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

2 hours ago, whitedawg22 said:

NBA in general - teams must wear one of their two primary uniforms for every game in the postseason, except the Lakers, who can wear gold, purple, or white. This year's Finals featured (and would have featured, had it gone longer) black/gray vs. white in every game, and it was depressing.

2018-NBA-Finals-Uniform-Matchups-Cavs-Wa

I don't really care if teams want to dilute their brands in the regular season for the sake of selling a bunch of different jerseys. But if a team likes one of their alternate looks so much that they want to wear it throughout the playoffs (e.g. the black jerseys for the Cavs and Rockets), they should just switch to that as their primary.

The Cavs have been muddled for years but it was very disappointing for GSW to abandon their blues in favor of a :censored:ty black/charcoal alternate. What a waste.

On 7/24/2018 at 5:36 PM, Chico said:

Hem stripes for the New Jersey Devils594b02247052b_Scan2017-6-2119_30_35.thumb.jpg.95227342c19dc500eda3f2099aea39d1.jpg

Think it would look better here if the Devils switched the black and white stripes, instead of thickening their traditional striping to pay tribute to the Rockies. 

But I don’t know, when I picture it in my head that doesn’t look great either. 

This looks too much like the Blackhawks. 

Archived