One tweak you’d make to a uniform you already like

ldconcepts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

A’s: Never wear a road cap ever again.

Red Sox: Add placket trim to the road uniforms to match their home set.

Cleveland: Invert the lettering colors on the road uniform.

Rockies: Make the all-purple caps the primary.

Cardinals: Put “St. Louis” on the road uniforms.

Atlanta: Never wear a road cap ever again.

Blackhawks: Match the sleeve stripes to the hems/socks on the red sweater.

Kings: Add hem stripes to the home uniforms.

Avs: Replace the navy on the shoulder patch with black (don’t revive the yeti foot).

Maple Leafs: Add one stripe to the hem.

Lightning: Brighten the blue to a near-powder shade (so black will show up against it).

Capitals: Use capital letters in the crest.

AVS: they already did that in the rebrand with Adidas.  Navy is gone

Instead of this:
0707-spt-als-game1.jpg?quality=80&strip=

Montreal Alouettes should have gone with below for the helmet logo.  Having the blue eye would be an upgrade for me.  Stripes would be great also but that would likely qualify as more than a small tweak.

img_5858.jpg

(HailGoldPants posted this image on another thread)

The originals had a contrasting coloured eye; why they didn't do the same with the current incarnation I'll never know.

RSCN9307.JPG

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

On 7/24/2018 at 2:22 PM, Proc said:

I mentioned this in the NFL top 5....Block numbers for the Steelers. 

Ahhhhh, negative.

On 7/26/2018 at 6:33 PM, greyraven8 said:

img_5858.jpg

I think the Alouettes switching to this logo permanently (and getting rid of any grey in their look once and for all) would make them look a lot better. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

One of the things I would tweak is the vikings pants stripes. I think they looked way better when they debuted on the elite 51 pants template rather than what they look like now. This is a very minor tweak but I thought I would bring it up to see what others think. The tweak that I would want to happen the most is white striped away socks.

2013: (Horrible game btw).

quarterback-josh-freeman-of-the-minnesot

2017:

USATSI_10418253-e1530976299539.jpg?fit=7

I'd like to see BYU lighten their football uniforms from a midnight navy to a saturated dark royal--some of it is the effect of the more matte textiles, but what bothers me the most about BYU's navy football uniforms is that they appear very de-saturated. Inspired by my post in the Chargers thread, basically, I'd like the BYU to switch from 90s-00s Chargers navy to something along the lines of 85-87, when the Chargers darken their royal blue.

091716_FTBvsUCLA-16.jpg

sd-sp-acee-20161002

sw01_foutsdan_21_23861533.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

ff_2724712_full.jpg&w=340

Has always driven me crazy that the yoke design doesn't match the hem stripes. It's one of my favorite jerseys in the entire league but I can't help but fixate on that one small consistency error. I really wish they would have fixed it during the switch from Reebok to Adidas.

14 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Have all logos on the jersey and helmet match and face the same way

DNWfTsAX4AAB1iB.jpg

(btw, that's a spectacular helmet)

These throwbacks are based on Washington's 1937 jersey, in which they won their first championship. Back then, they didn't have helmet logos, but the Indian was always facing right on the sleeve logos, no matter which sleeve he was on.

baugh.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

1 hour ago, whitedawg22 said:

These throwbacks are based on Washington's 1937 jersey, in which they won their first championship. Back then, they didn't have helmet logos, but the Indian was always facing right on the sleeve logos, no matter which sleeve he was on.

baugh.jpg

I know I just think a little adjusting here and there would make it a great base for a new uniform set.

2 hours ago, Johnny Ryall said:

ff_2724712_full.jpg&w=340

Has always driven me crazy that the yoke design doesn't match the hem stripes. It's one of my favorite jerseys in the entire league but I can't help but fixate on that one small consistency error. I really wish they would have fixed it during the switch from Reebok to Adidas.

Bring back yellow numbers. 

XM4KeeA.png

20 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Have all logos on the jersey and helmet match and face the same way

DNWfTsAX4AAB1iB.jpg

(btw, that's a spectacular helmet)

I love this uniform but the one thing that bugs me is the logo on the helmet. If you're going to use this look, let the helmet be plain and it'll look sooooooo much better.

Archived