ChrisCLEMENT

27 minutes ago, LMU said:

Member has been banned for being a dupe account of dagreco, who was an admitted dupe of DomTheAthlete29 and ItalianStallion29.

I always felt like there was something up with this one....are the mods able to share how he was able to last around so long without being known?

There was an obscure thread from a few years ago where dagreco arrived admitting to being DomTheAthlete. Another member connected the two based off of someone with Dom’s name commenting on a file sent from “Chris Clement.” An IP check confirmed the link.

It took as long as it did due to me getting access to the admin section relatively recently and that thread not getting the attention of the moderators in place at the time. My replenishing of the Goldmine made me stumble on the thread which prompted the IP check.

VmWIn6B.png

Accounts VinnyTheGooch and VinnieTheGooch have both been banned for being IP matches to ChrisCLEMENT, DomTheAthlete29, italianstallion29, and dagreco.

VmWIn6B.png

3 hours ago, DDR said:

Just sitting here, waiting for the other boat shoe to drop and wondering how far the "following up on old dupe leads" will go? 

I think we have our answer, in that it led right to the feet of one of this board's biggest members.

spacer.png

This guy had a lot of names and the only one I recognize is DomTheAthlete29.  It's an older name, but it checks out.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived