CRichardson

15 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

@Cujo, you finally got through to the mods! What took so long to convincingly prove the dupe?

He admitted to this 5 years ago in the AA forum -- however, a super-mod (who shall remain unnamed) fluffled it all to hell.

How did we nab CevinRichardwos anyhow?

6uXNWAo.png

3 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Wait, what?

How?

We'd gone so long that I thought we just gave it up. But wow. Yeah, where'd he finally slip?

The dupe rumor was mentioned in our discussion over the ChrisCLEMENT ban. The first IP I checked had the match.

VmWIn6B.png

14 hours ago, Cujo said:

He admitted to this 5 years ago in the AA forum -- however, a super-mod (who shall remain unnamed) fluffled it all to hell.

How did we nab CevinRichardwos anyhow?

I thought what actually happened was someone (who shall remain unnamed) with mod access in the AA forum edited one of CRich's posts to say he was Kevin. Then the same unnamed person "accidentally" deleted the post. 

BB52Big.jpg

Thank you. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So....

What does this mean for fantasy? I assume this means he gets his teams back due to it being an overturn (as opposed to returning from a suspension where that isn't the case)?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I’d like my teams back but if the leagues see fit to revoke my ownership, I won’t argue.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So to be allowed to participate in the games part of this site you must have good standing of 6 months and over 500 hundred posts, CRichardson was caught out for being someone who was actually banned yet could ultimately be able to participate in an area he shouldn't have had access to in the first place.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

6 hours ago, tigers said:

So to be allowed to participate in the games part of this site you must have good standing of 6 months and over 500 hundred posts, CRichardson was caught out for being someone who was actually banned yet could ultimately be able to participate in an area he shouldn't have had access to in the first place.

Yes. Ultimately the previous mod staff didn't do their due diligence to make sure the duplicate account was banned and as a result, Kevin W/CRichardson was allowed to access the site and post. Since that time, he has become a member in good standing and as a result was reinstated (and as noted in LMU's post, approved by Chris himself). 

9 hours ago, Atomic said:

Yes. Ultimately the previous mod staff didn't do their due diligence to make sure the duplicate account was banned and as a result, Kevin W/CRichardson was allowed to access the site and post. Since that time, he has become a member in good standing and as a result was reinstated (and as noted in LMU's post, approved by Chris himself). 

Yes I understood that part but why does he not have to start the 6 month 500 posts again?

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

1 hour ago, tigers said:

Yes I understood that part but why does he not have to start the 6 month 500 posts again?

Because his profile was reinstated at the point in which he was banned and includes all posts he had made and tenure. 

Archived