Home Field Raymond James Stadium
Head Coach Ronnie Oliver
Offensive Coordinator Josh Olson
Defensive Coordinator Daryll Byrd
General Manager Brandon Brown
Owner(s) Alex Angelos
Colors Teal & Orange
MLF Championships none

Overview: Tampa Bay has went from one of the oldest teams to across the board to one of the youngest teams. The first step was hiring 40 year old defensive coordinator Ronnie Oliver to replace Buddy Zimmer. He brought 35 year Josh Olson in as offensive coordinator from their days in Memphis under legendary coach Don Brooks. The next step was drafting QB Jake Roth that same year then adding pieces ever since. 2nd year standout WR Jabrill Jones looks to be one of the best to come out in a long time. The final offensive piece was drafting RB De'Angelo Johnson this year in the second round. The defense also got big boost drafting DT Kalei Kekoa in the first round while LB's Derrick Perryman & Terrell Morrison lead the charge in the middle. CB's Chad Mixon & Anthony Webster are capable of making big plays as well.

o2aeGcD.png

7lGAEb4.png

hcz7TN4.png

Pyab3QZ.png

jHplhTI.png

vALbtYk.png

• Like 2

WASHINGTON AMERICANS
Founded 1940
Based In Washington, D.C.
Home Field FedEx Field
Head Coach Tom Shurtz
Offensive Coordinator Mike Haley
Defensive Coordinator Dan Bradley
General Manager Brian Light
Owner(s) John Henry Jones III
Colors Red, White, & Blue
MLF Championships 5

Overview: Washington has been a very steady team under Tom Shurtz but have never won the big game. They do have a feel good story in former Canadian Football Association QB Anthony Kovalev becoming the starter for them the last three years. He has been pretty productive as well throwing 35 TD's his first year starting but dropping off to 25 TD's last year. RB Jamaal Burris is still one of the best backs in the league at 29 years old. WR Jaraan Williams is always in the top 10 in catches. The defense is under first year coordinator Dan Bradley who has rose through the coaching ranks after his retirement just five seasons ago. The defense has some talent with DT Montae Hayward & LB Ty Payton & one of the best SS in Trumaine Tillman.

kp9abVb.png

9XIbP8T.png

fb60UmB.png

TYy7naB.png

• Like 2

Well that wraps up this update! hope you have enjoyed it I did not expect it to take this long but life happens! I would love to hear from everyone either through likes or by posting their favorites & their not so favorite ones. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey I wanted to say these designs are beautiful! I wanted to ask if obtaining transparent images of the logos for the Bombers, Admirals, Blazers and Kings would be a feasible request from myself? I have a hobby where I expand the NFL to 36/40 teams and do trades, drafts, game stats etc. It's purely a hobby of mine, completely private and no financial incentive at all. I am just in search of design improvements for my franchises and i'd love to incorporate your logos. Thanks! re: @tbreadguy@gmail.com

• 8 months later...

I really love your concepts for the MLF universe. You mentioned that you will probably not be doing any concepts for any of your other leagues though. Is there any chance you could post the team names for the other leagues? I'm very curious to what you came up with.

1 hour ago, JH42XCC said:

The thing is... @hugevolsfan hasn't given an update on this topic in quite some time.

And????

Really, not trying to be difficult, but if someone has something to add to a topic, even if it's just a thank you or praise, what's the problem? The answer you gave really doesn't address that.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

On 4/17/2023 at 2:48 PM, unifan said:

I really love your concepts for the MLF universe. You mentioned that you will probably not be doing any concepts for any of your other leagues though. Is there any chance you could post the team names for the other leagues? I'm very curious to what you came up with.

Thank you for the kind words. If I get a moment I will. I would like to show some updates I have done over the last few years as well. Just hard to find time to do so.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2023 at 1:21 PM, Skycast said:

And????

Really, not trying to be difficult, but if someone has something to add to a topic, even if it's just a thank you or praise, what's the problem? The answer you gave really doesn't address that.

*Sigh* You're right. It wasn't my best judgment.

I was thinking that everyone had forgotten about this thread. Then again, I was wrong.

Turns out this thread is just as important a contribution to this community today as it was then, even if it's been years since it was last updated.

• Like 1

YOZXkBG.png?1