Roger Williams University - New Logo

nogologo

I like the old one better. It had a unique style to it. It’s like they wanted a modern logo but weren’t willing to pay someone to do it, so they got someone to cobble together a logo from various eagle parts from various other eagle logos.

Full_hawk.jpg

I don't get this one at all.

1 the back wing (in navy blue) almost looks like it's on top of the body, rather than behind.  Either way you look at it, it's really poorly designed.

2. The white highlignts on the light-blue wing (and elsewhere on the logo) are too slight, and look like afterthoughts.

3. The feet look like they were just pasted on after it was done, like the designer was about to present it to the client and was like "oh crap", so just added the feet at the end.

4. It looks like the head was designed first, and then forced onto the body.  Let's not even discuss the merits (or lack thereof) of the head, but designing like that never works.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Full_hawk.jpg

1 the back wing (in navy blue) almost looks like it's on top of the body, rather than behind.  Either way you look at it, it's really poorly designed.

2. The white highlignts on the light-blue wing (and elsewhere on the logo) are too slight, and look like afterthoughts.

3. The feet look like they were just pasted on after it was done, like the designer was about to present it to the client and was like "oh crap", so just added the feet at the end.

4. It looks like the head was designed first, and then forced onto the body.  Let's not even discuss the merits (or lack thereof) of the head, but designing like that never works.

it looks like a blue flame is on top of his head, lol

3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Full_hawk.jpg

I think you just described, in great and accurate detail, the entirety of the design process that went into this... 

4 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Yeah, that's a design trend that didn't need to come back.

342.gif343.gif596.gif598.gif452.gif

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

Yeah, that's a design trend that didn't need to come back.

342.gif343.gif596.gif598.gif452.gif

Cincy had one of these too, and they even had it at midfield. While I really like that particular logo (might be my favorite Bengals logo), these ones are really bad. That Broncos logo actually makes me sick.

This is poorly designed, and thats about all there is to it.

Archived