TheFallenHaveRisen

New York Jets are confirmed to be getting new uniforms in 2019

If that is what it is, could they be flipping the point so that it is always facing forward? So it is essentially a left and right version of the same logo? 

\spacer.png

I think its interesting that Nike thinks putting logos on sleeves is modern design. I wish they would try new stripes or patterns, like they did with the Seahawks and Vikings rather than the Bucs and Dolphins. They even added a chest logo for the Jags. I wish they made less jerseys with logos and wordmarks and tried to make innovative color blocking and stripes within the sleeve cap.

1 hour ago, BrandMooreArt said:

this is what im seeing

spacer.png

This is my favorite part about waiting for logo or jersey reveals. The speculation and rampant rumors is part of the game that's soooooo blown out of proportion that you sometimes need to wear a tinfoil hat to just read through all the comments here.

Carry on.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

52 minutes ago, kimball said:

This is my favorite part about waiting for logo or jersey reveals. The speculation and rampant rumors is part of the game that's soooooo blown out of proportion that you sometimes need to wear a tinfoil hat to just read through all the comments here.

Carry on.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

I'm with you brother. 

spacer.png

Carry on.

3 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

this is what im seeing

spacer.png

this actually gets me very excited (yes, my wife is concerned).

I hate to be the wet blanket here, but if they post an image and/or video in which the player and uniform are darkened to the point that you literally can't see anything (and where they obviously do not want you to see anything), why would you assume he's even wearing the actual new uniform?  What would be the point?

3 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

If that is what it is, could they be flipping the point so that it is always facing forward? So it is essentially a left and right version of the same logo? 

\spacer.png

Wow. I like that. It's probably not what this is, but I like it.

2 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I hate to be the wet blanket here, but if they post an image and/or video in which the player and uniform are darkened to the point that you literally can't see anything (and where they obviously do not want you to see anything), why would you assume he's even wearing the actual new uniform?  What would be the point?

spacer.png

Uniforms release in a month. We're just having some fun in the interim. 

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

It could, and very likely is, part of a large unveiling strategy. I'm sure they've already shot some promotional material with the new uniform. 

I could see an unveiling video starting with darkened lighting like what we've seen, then brightening up and revealing the full uniform. 

Also, a few of these teaser images have actually been low quality leaks in the past. 

\spacer.png

The reverse doesn’t make sense because the contrail is in front of the jet. Reverse both the jet and contrail, which would result in the nose of the jet being above the j. 

8 minutes ago, MN Wilkings said:

The reverse doesn’t make sense because the contrail is in front of the jet. Reverse both the jet and contrail, which would result in the nose of the jet being above the j. 

I had actually quickly mocked up 2 of these. Here is the other one.

spacer.png

I’d say matte dark green helmet with hopefully a matte white jets with triangle thing above that connects to the one on the other side like the Seahawks. Hopefully no stripes in the middle. Going with the fighter jet matte look imo same triangle look on the sleeve it looks like kinda like the Vikings and I’m sure we will see something similar on the pants. Hopefully Black is a a dark matte grey and limited on the main two uniforms. 

And min hopeful the font is similar to ones on jets so we can see a more block look rather than some nike bs. 

31 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Join the party, I'll even make you a hat.

\spacer.png

Maybe something like this?

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, MN Wilkings said:

*chemtrail

*chemtrail