Lakers Officially Unveil New Uniforms for 2018-19

TJSC

2 hours ago, bowld said:

Yes, retail version comes with pockets

That's lame, but at the same time I can appreciate it. I hate wearing shorts without pockets. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, mafiaman said:

C’mon, that dude looks like a guy from my Tuesday night 3-on-3 league...did he win a fan fantasy camp visit with the Lakers this week or something?

He's the Lakers 2nd Round Pick this season, 47th overall. Played all 4 years in college, is Ukrainian & owns the Jayhawks record for most 3 pointers made in a season with 115. 

Also, the more I see the Gold, the more I like it. I hope they wear it as much as possible..... 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

2 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

He's the Lakers 2nd Round Pick this season, 47th overall. Played all 4 years in college, is Ukrainian & owns the Jayhawks record for most 3 pointers made in a season with 115. 

Also, the more I see the Gold, the more I like it. I hope they wear it as much as possible..... 

I don't want the Lakers to not wear purple on the road but they ruined that jersey so yeah I want to see the most Lakers uniform as much as possible.

bSLCtu2.png

19 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

It’s a shame he didn’t hit 115 of them against Villanova...the Jayhawks might have been able to pull that game off.

I was at the Lakers team store by the practice facility and they had just 2 of the purples (the $79 variety, with Wish logo) and both are 2 or even 3 XL. Spoke to the dude there and he said generally, people like them and they might not have any more restocked until October.  I ended up buying a purple shirt with the “L” logo with a crown.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Old School Fool said:

Short shorts are back in style now.You can thank Michigan of all teams for helping bring it back.

I wouldn't call those short shorts.

THESE are short shorts.

BjOMGJJ.jpg

VmWIn6B.png

Archived