Canadian Premier League kit concepts (Team #10 - Regal FC Regina)

Axe

Am1aO4s.jpg

FINISHED CONCEPTS:

Cavalry FC (Calgary)

FC Edmonton

Forge FC (Hamilton)

Halifax Wanderers

Pacific FC (Vancouver Island)

Valour FC (Winnipeg)

York 9 FC

Fury FC (Ottawa)

CF Québec

-----

Hey! Long time no see! ?

Since it's been announced that Canada is getting its own first tier soccer/football league, I was pretty stoked when they announced Winnipeg as one of the cities to get a team (since I live in MB and all that jazz). 

So I decided to make some kits for all the teams that are in the league (so far): To start things off: Here's Cavalry FC! 

(Top is home, Bottom is away)

lCdM3uJ.png

Template created by Michael Danger aka Raysox

C+C appreciated!

VHj90kn.png

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

Am1aO4s.jpg

Hey! Long time no see! ?

Since it's been announced that Canada is getting its own first tier soccer/football league, I was pretty stoked when they announced Winnipeg as one of the cities to get a team (since I live in MB and all that jazz). 

So I decided to make some kits for all the teams that are in the league (so far): To start things off: Here's Cavalry FC! 

(Top is home, Bottom is away)

lCdM3uJ.png

Template created by Michael Danger aka Raysox

C+C appreciated!

I'd find a new number template, mainly because the league down north is using that. You could also give each team their own number fonts that mesh with the logos sets they've released.  I like the GRG look. No one else uses it so they've set themselves apart without even playing a game if they were to go with a look like this. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd find a new number template, mainly because the league down north is using that. You could also give each team their own number fonts that mesh with the logos sets they've released.  I like the GRG look. No one else uses it so they've set themselves apart without even playing a game if they were to go with a look like this. 

I agree about the number fonts. I find soccer leagues really limit themselves in overall design quality when they impose a mandatory font onto everyone. I think finding or creating unique fonts for each team can really improve your already good concepts and give them an extra flare that most soccer jerseys are missing.

• Axe changed the title to Canadian Premier League kit concepts (FC Edmonton done)
10 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Nice job on the elk footprints.

3 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

I believe those are rabbit foot prints.

They both arguing when they train came through. Hahahaha!!! Sorry reminded me of an old joke. 

For the Edmonton home I like the idea of having the upper sash run through the cut of the logo. It's a neat little thing that teams don't really do. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nice work so far! Calgary looks solid; no complaints there.

I like the angle of the separation between medium and dark blue extended out to the rest of the FCE kit. I would like to see a bit more of the medium blue on the home shorts and socks, as well as on the entire away kit, but it wouldn't need to be much more, just a stripe or two. Very clever with the rabbit tracks!

4 hours ago, officeglenn said:

Nice work so far! Calgary looks solid; no complaints there.

I like the angle of the separation between medium and dark blue extended out to the rest of the FCE kit. I would like to see a bit more of the medium blue on the home shorts and socks, as well as on the entire away kit, but it wouldn't need to be much more, just a stripe or two. Very clever with the rabbit tracks!

Thank you! I'm really happy with how this is turning out. I might make that slight revision down the road. 

VHj90kn.png

• Axe changed the title to Canadian Premier League kit concepts (Forge FC done)
  • Axe changed the title to Canadian Premier League kit concepts (Valour FC done)

York 9 is number 7.

FjEU0RT.png

Now, I'm open to doing three more concepts, including two with logos, since it's been mentioned that the CPL is looking to have 10 teams in the league. The places I'm looking to make kits for are Ottawa (Fury FC most likely), Quebec City and Regina, SK. Thoughts?

VHj90kn.png

• Axe changed the title to Canadian Premier League kit concepts (York 9 done - suggestions?)

Archived