Nike NHL - 2/17 Bruins heritage 2 added

Kevin W.

Florida Panthers

fsRTvz1.png

• Like 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 8/24 Panthers added

Tampa Bay Lightning

77ulUEx.png

• Like 3

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 8/26 Lightning added

Edmonton Oilers - Heritage

G8vus9f.png

• Like 1

Montreal Canadiens - Alternate

RQJIzDO.png

• Like 3

Pittsburgh Penguins - Alternate

92a7xeV.png

• Like 4

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 8/28 Oilers heritage, Canadiens and Penguins alternates added

Chicago Blackhawks - Alternate

3zaXuJU.png

• Like 5

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 8/28 Oilers heritage, Blackhawks, Canadiens and Penguins alternates added

Calgary Flames - Heritage

sn75Qhd.png

• Like 3

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 8/27 Flames and Oilers heritage, Blackhawks, Canadiens and Penguins alternates added

Ottawa Senators

PWfOfy1.png

• Like 6

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 8/30 Senators added

The Stars, Predators, Devils and Rangers have all been updated to include their hanger effects.

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 9/1 Stars, Predators, Devils and Rangers updated
  • Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 9/1 Wild, Canadiens, Stars, Predators, Devils, Rangers, Maple Leafs and Canucks updated
3 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

The Stars, Predators, Devils and Rangers have all been updated to include their hanger effects.

I also added the hanger effects to the Wild, Canadiens, Maple Leafs and Canucks.

Seattle Kraken

QHCR2Gt.png

• Like 2

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 9/3 Kraken added

As of right now, I have six teams' primary uniforms remaining. All six are held up by various issues.

Anaheim: the only font file that I have for them is the original Edge version that is more squat than their current font. When I scale it at a similar scale to the other teams' numbers, it doesn't look right.

Arizona: I'm missing their current font and their shoulder patch. I'm sure I've mentioned it before in this thread if not elsewhere but I like to have SVGs of every single logo to make sure that I can do precise color adjustments. For shoulder patches, it's a bit picky because of how small it ends up being but that's just my preference.

Calgary: I'm missing their first Adidas font, which I want rather than using the same block font as their retros. I have the original italicized version of the font. I'm looking for the non-italicized version.

Colorado: I'm missing their shoulder patch.

San Jose: I'm missing their shoulder patches.

Vegas: the font that I used in the original version worked fine because the 6 in 67 when I had Pacioretty on the jersey didn't look weird. Now that I've shifted to first year of play for the number (and thus 17) the 1 doesn't look right. I may keep the font for the name and go with a different number font but so far I'm coming up empty.

While I continue to work on the issues mentioned above, I can continue to work on the alternate and heritage jerseys.

Nashville Predators - Alternate

Z50PQ2z.png

• Like 1

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 9/7 Predators alternates added

New York Islanders - Heritage

CeUsaEo.png

• Like 1

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 9/7 Predators alternates, Islanders heritage added

Ottawa Senators - Alternate

lpOyfcE.png

• Like 4

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 9/7 Predators and Senators alternates, Islanders heritage added

Alright, it's been pointed out to me that Nike's jerseys do not have curved hems despite the images provided by the IIHF that I based my template off of. Therefore, I'll be going back through and editing each of the images to change the hem to straight.

• 1 month later...

Boston, Buffalo, Carolina, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit and Edmonton have been updated to the newest version of the template. Unfortunately, it turns out that the changeover to the new version of the template introduced an error in some of the images and it's hard to tell with some of them whether or not the error is there, so I have to go through each image individually and check them. This will take a little while.

Anaheim Ducks

1drOhEi.png

• Like 2

• Kevin W. changed the title to Nike NHL - 12/19 more teams updated to new version of template

More teams have been updated with the new template. Slowly but surely I'm making my way through and getting this done. Then I can start creating more alternates and heritage jerseys,