Voting-Robbman's Evolution Challenge Event#3

robbman21

It's voting time again for the Evolution Challenge!As usual vote for your top three.

The voting will be based on the traditional "points" style when voting for 3,EI 3 points for 1st and so on down.The voting will close Tuesday night,Aug17th at 10pm central.Now let's get out there and rock the vote!

ROBBMAN'S ST.LOUIS SPIRITS

ResizedBMP.gif

CHAPI'S KENTUCKY COLONELS

Colons.gif

AGAINST ALL ODD'S MIAMI FLORIDIANS

Floridians_Concept.gif

GEOFF DER IDIOT'S KENTUCKY COLONELS

colonels.gif

AGAINST ALL ODD'S VIRGINIA SQUIRES

VirginiaSquiresConcept.gif

98Falcons.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since it's my contest I reckon I should be the one to cast the first vote and get this started off right.Here's are my top three,although as far as the competition this was easily the deepest field I have had of my Challenges.Thank you to all who entered and Evolution Challenge Event#4 is right around the corner.

FIRST PLACE-AAO's San Diego Conquistadors

SECOND PLACE-Joshuamings' San Diego Sails

THRID PLACE-AAO's Miami Floridians

98Falcons.png

1. AAO's San Diego

2. Robmann's St. Louis

3. JoshuaMings' San Diego

Tank, Thanks for voting for me. I honestly didn't not expect to recieve a frist place vote if a vote at all.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

question...say if aao gets 1st 2nd and 3rd...if that happens would you just consolidate it into a 1st and the award second and third to the fourth and fifith person? just curious, cause it could happen lol

EDIT: Edited tallies after ABAsite's votes

thanks for the votes...

very flattering guys. if that happens, yes just consolidate it. just combine it all into one, as if i only did one concept. if for example robbman gets first for his spirits and second for his chapparals, we'll just combine it as if it was one concept. that way there can be different people for 2nd and 3rd. Say if i get 1st for my Conquistadors and 2nd for my Floridians, combine it into one, same thing. probably be easier and the simplest and the best, so there's room for other people at 2nd and 3rd.

Here's my votes:

1st - Robbman's Spirits (like the color scheme, and the ideas you had for the logos

2nd - Joshuamings' Sails (nice and simple)

3rd - Skater20na (love the idea of old and new and rockets-nuggets combine, hate the color scheme no offense)

I'll help keep tallies. After ABAsite's votes:

1st - AAO San Diego Conquistadors (9)

2nd - Robbman's Dallas Chapparals (8)

- Robbman21 St. Louis Spirits (8)

3rd - joshuamings (5)

4th - AAO Virginia Squires (3)

5th - AAO Miami Floridians (1)

Skater20Na (1)

IMUpepbander (1)

3rd - Skater20na (love the idea of old and new and rockets-nuggets combine, hate the color scheme no offense)

Thanks, I should have known not to use the combination of the old Denver Rockets with that logo and so on.

I had a feeling that might kill me.

I'll change the colors and post it in a new topic and see how that goes over.

Good Luck too all, I'm going to wait to vote, still haven't made up my mind as there are 5 great entries that I have to decide from.

Archived