NFL by infernoqueso

infernoqueso

On 11/23/2018 at 1:02 PM, infernoqueso said:

I am back home for Thanksgiving, which mean I can update this thread once more.  The next team was the Buffalo Bills.  The base look, remains intact, but navy is removed from the uniforms. The alternate helmet is just a rehash of the old red helmets with striping to match the white helmet.  The fauxback option take inspiration from the old sleeve striping of the franchise, and adds in the navy of the 2000's in a much more integrated way.  

O9t6szT.jpg

jj24AZT.jpg

Love it but the numbers should be bigger maybe in a Serif font like the wordmark would be nice

I love all of this.  Love the inverse orange Monsters of the Midway for the Bears, love the cleaner Cowboys.  Seeing the Bills... Red helmet option only.  It's a no-brainer.  Balances the colors, unique look to them, and their most recognized look of the K-gun era.

I'm torn on red or black for Falcons helmet.  The Dirty Birds era was awesome, but that red has punch there.

Everyone says Black helmet for the Panthers, but they'd be so close to the Jaguars that way.  The silver helmet looks off on your concept since there is so silver in the jersey anymore, so what about a Carolina Blue helmet?  The logo looks so nice on the shirt/beanie.  I think it could be really awesome (and then drop the silver pants).

Archived