Nashville Predators - concept

motor city squire

Your work has improved greatly from when you started posting here. I never liked that logo you've got on the blue one; I think if it had the regular logo, it would be one of, if not, the best in the league.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Being from Nshville I've had to live with the god-awful 3rd that we have, possibly the 2nd worst in the league (sorry Dallas). My thought was always that the current alt. logo on a blue or gold/yellow jersey (what we have now is NOT gold)

jklogo.gif

braves1-sm.gifnovols-sm.gifvand-sm.gifpred1-sm.giffalcon3-sm.gif

rsox1-sm.gif

Why did Baseball betray such a great city?

as a stars fan, who calls the predators his second favorite team, i love these... however, i love the current preds unis too...

the mustard-n-silver of the nashville predators is so ugly and unique that i'm in love with it. i'm a proud owner of one. to compare the mustard and silver with the mooterus is just...... wrong. i love the preds current look.

but as i said, i love these uniforms as well. neither primary logo really looks like it fits with the overall style of the uniforms though.

I love the striping you created and I'm a huge fan of the white jersey. However, the strictness of the triangle logo background kind of takes away from the flowing of the stripes. Maybe erase that triangle, and I think it'd be much better. I also am not a fan of the skull logo, so I'd rather see both jerseys with the same logo. These are awesome!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

the preds mustard jersey belongs in the same category as the stars mooterus and the thrashers baby blues.

while i don't like the mustard color as seen in the preds third because it is overkill, the "gold" in the blue jersey is balanced nicely with the blue and looks really nice. Since the "skull" logo is used on the blue jersey, it really makes a really good third. It has a mix of tradition with a touch of new age. as a full time jersey im not sure if the skull logo would work, maybe the logo they use on their third. Which i like, its a shame the "gold" kills the logo.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived