Olympic Store?

Puckguy14

Guys, I'm looking for Athens Olympic souvenirs, in particular, a lanyard. There are some going at $30 on eBay, and it ain't worth that much. Anyone know if there is an online store or is there someone in Athens that can pick one up for me? :D

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Roots.com, go to the USA section ^_^ .....which should not exist. <_<

:notworthy: that was classic.I love Roots. Much like myself, guys from Detroit who love Canada.

On a serious note, try the store at NBColymipcs.com, or you could always do a search.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

I gotta say while Roots is in Canada, the apparel they put out in 2002 kicked butt for Canada and USA. But $35 for the USA beret? EH! Thanks guys.

I still don't understand why the IOC didn't set up an online store. Very weird. BTW, the lanyards went for $39 on eBay as it just ended. BTW, this is what I'm looking for:

5e_3.JPG

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I gotta say while Roots is in Canada, the apparel they put out in 2002 kicked butt for Canada and USA.  But $35 for the USA beret?  EH! Thanks guys.

I still don't understand why the IOC didn't set up an online store.  Very weird.  BTW, the lanyards went for $39 on eBay as it just ended.  BTW, this is what I'm looking for:

5e_3.JPG

There IS an online store.... eshop.athens2004.com

Don't think it has what you want, though.

And the anger about the Roots thing IS that they are doing the US...It's a Canadian company, they should stick to Canada or the Commonwealth.

I'm not surprised by the prices here. I was in Greece early last month and was astounded by the prices. I figured I'd buy my nieces and nephews some Olympic t-shirts. Not, however, at 25 euros. I hunted around figuring I could find it cheaper or even buy a knock-off. No deal. The gov't made almost daily visits to eveyr shop that sold the gear and threatened heavy fines if they altered the prices or sold anything but authentic merchandise.

Not that it's a bad thing. It just wan't very affordable.

Archived