Most unique elements in a team's identity or uniform.

FALCON6

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michigan's winged helmet is definitely iconic for them, but it's not unique and they weren't the first to use it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Dallas Cowboys used to have their players wear a funny little tie-down on the bottom of the jersey collar:

1635653873_6cf311c8a0_o.jpg

As far as I know, they were the only team to do this. It seems to have gone away in the flywire and post-flywire eras, though.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

13 hours ago, hormone said:

The buccaneers numbers. Sure alarm clocks and construction vests beat them to market, but it’s a first in pro football.

Sorry it may be off the topic, but I wonder if the Bucs the first to use some reflective fabrics as part of the outline of the number? Can't think of whether there's other team have done this.?

xw7jx6bo9txweg2ykq6i.jpg

2 hours ago, slikye1 said:

Sorry it may be off the topic, but I wonder if the Bucs the first to use some reflective fabrics as part of the outline of the number? Can't think of whether there's other team have done this.?

xw7jx6bo9txweg2ykq6i.jpg

Oregon, maybe?

5 hours ago, whitedawg22 said:

The Dallas Cowboys used to have their players wear a funny little tie-down on the bottom of the jersey collar:

1635653873_6cf311c8a0_o.jpg

As far as I know, they were the only team to do this. It seems to have gone away in the flywire and post-flywire eras, though.

Sticking with the Cowboys: 

The name label on the helmet.

1634092665_96f6d41b21_o.png

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

16 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Two words: Joe Namath

A thing either is unique or it is not.  Can't be most unique, sorta unique, unique for now....

The A's wearing white cleats is unique to baseball, though.  No other team currently wears white.  Namath wearing white cleats seems to be something unique to himself and not the entire team.

Archived