Favorite jersey number?

CaliforniaGlowin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always went with 24. I was a big Jeff Gordon fan and it always stuck with me as "my number." I've recently started using 13 more. It's my birth date such a rare number in sports. Plus, I always love breaking the stigma/superstition of Friday the 13th and other weird #13 stories. 

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Number 10.  My birthday is October 10, so it's 10/10 no matter whether you use the month/date method or the date/month method. 

Also, I really dig the metric system; and 10 is the basis of that system, and, by extension, the symbol of rationality itself.

When I became a fan of soccer later in life, I discovered that no. 10 is associated with legendary players.

Most important, the number 10 was worn by the coolest-looking player of all time, the Mighty Mustachioed Mediterranean Marvel.

cerone_10.png

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

40 was the first number I had in organized basketball. For some reason, it held on to me

more than numbers I had playing baseball or soccer. For family related reasons, i

also like the numbers 4 and 14. 

12 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Number 10.  My birthday is October 10, so it's 10/10 no matter whether you use the month/date method or the date/month method. 

Also, I really dig the metric system; and 10 is the basis of that system, and, by extension, the symbol of rationality itself.

When I became a fan of soccer later in life, I discovered that no. 10 is associated with legendary players.

Most important, the number 10 was worn by the coolest-looking player of all time, the Mighty Mustachioed Mediterranean Marvel.

cerone_10.png

Well,  it seems we have this in common.  10 is also my favorite. It just looks  right. 

When I get customized jerseys, I usually choose 46 or 37. I just like the way they look. In the case of 46, it hasn't been retired by ANY of the four major sports. Yet.

Other than that I love 6, 21, 24, 32, 33, 34, 55, and 60.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

3, was my number in Baseball and soccer

6 is my daughter's favorite number

48 is what I wear now. I am an audio engineer and phantom power is 48v so 48 to represent my audio side. Used to wear 33 and started right before Roy became popular, just doubled the 3 to double digits 

Archived