CaliforniaGlowin

Favorite jersey number?

32 for me, but it depends on the sport and position.  These are the ones I have an opinion on...

Kicker: 1

QB: 12

RB: 32 or 33

WR: 80 or 88

Pitcher: 32 or 41

Catcher: 5

OF:  44

I always went with 24. I was a big Jeff Gordon fan and it always stuck with me as "my number." I've recently started using 13 more. It's my birth date such a rare number in sports. Plus, I always love breaking the stigma/superstition of Friday the 13th and other weird #13 stories. 

Number 10.  My birthday is October 10, so it's 10/10 no matter whether you use the month/date method or the date/month method. 

Also, I really dig the metric system; and 10 is the basis of that system, and, by extension, the symbol of rationality itself.

When I became a fan of soccer later in life, I discovered that no. 10 is associated with legendary players.

Most important, the number 10 was worn by the coolest-looking player of all time, the Mighty Mustachioed Mediterranean Marvel.

cerone_10.png

40 was the first number I had in organized basketball. For some reason, it held on to me

more than numbers I had playing baseball or soccer. For family related reasons, i

also like the numbers 4 and 14. 

I've always liked/worn #30 or #35. Classic goalie numbers, and I'm a huge fan of traditional numbers by position. 

9 or 25 for me, due to Dan Majerle, Jim Edmonds (Angels) and Darren McCarty.

12 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Number 10.  My birthday is October 10, so it's 10/10 no matter whether you use the month/date method or the date/month method. 

Also, I really dig the metric system; and 10 is the basis of that system, and, by extension, the symbol of rationality itself.

When I became a fan of soccer later in life, I discovered that no. 10 is associated with legendary players.

Most important, the number 10 was worn by the coolest-looking player of all time, the Mighty Mustachioed Mediterranean Marvel.

cerone_10.png

Well,  it seems we have this in common.  10 is also my favorite. It just looks  right. 

When I get customized jerseys, I usually choose 46 or 37. I just like the way they look. In the case of 46, it hasn't been retired by ANY of the four major sports. Yet.

Other than that I love 6, 21, 24, 32, 33, 34, 55, and 60.

3, was my number in Baseball and soccer

6 is my daughter's favorite number

48 is what I wear now. I am an audio engineer and phantom power is 48v so 48 to represent my audio side. Used to wear 33 and started right before Roy became popular, just doubled the 3 to double digits 

13 or 96. Yes, 96 is because of a certain hockey player known for the triple deke.