Brownies Concept

Lumbergh

So far I'm liking B the best. The idea's there, but something feels a bit off about all of them.

If I were you, I'd consider a version where the letters don't extend all the way to the top and bottom.

I'd also make the letters a lot thicker, maybe into more of a block font style.

Also, maybe give it a double outline, white then orange, to match the famous helmet stripe.

Here's a quick sketch of what I mean:

wzUJpBg.jpg

Still, you're pretty close, and it'll just take some tweaking. I look forward to the secondary!

I made the "CB" more symmetrical and thicker, and wove the laces in between with brown lines dropped at the bottoms for contrast. Here is a look at the other logo I'm working on. Very rough, but it's basically a "Cb" in the shape of a helmet. The "C" is formed by the outline of the shell and with the helmet stripe. The "b" is supposed to work as the face mask.

Tfna3Om.png

Guest darkpiranha

LOVE your new football.   I'm curious what it would look like with the letters even thicker, like maybe 33% thicker. The main thing you'd lose is the laces being the same width as the two letter edges, but I think it would still work.  

Not feeling the helmet at all.  My brain alternates between seeing two different things.  One is a coffee cup, the second is a fruit of some kind, with the b looking like a sad stem and leaf that's fallen over and is drooping on the side now.   The football logo is strong, and I'd definitely stick with that.  

Archived