AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

Dante_X

I actually think it works better with the Comets than it does with their parent club.

• Like 7
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I love WHL hockey but don't see it much live anymore since the Vancouver Giants moved from Pacific Coliseum out to Langley.  Too much of a nightmare commute to get out there.

The Dec 8 game is at Rogers Arena.  Really easy trip for me, but if the Giants are going to be wearing that uniform, I am passing on going to that game.

On November 28, 2019 at 6:22 PM, Wade Heidt said:

Wow - I guess it will be the Vancouver Grinches on Dec 6 and 8.  This is a bit too much.  

Better have lime green helmets to match.

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On 12/2/2019 at 4:11 PM, M4One said:

These jerseys are getting out of hand.  Edmonton Oil Kings teddy bear toss jerseys.  Still better than the Kings and Avalanche stadium series jerseys, though.

spacer.png

This game is being played tonight with the Hitmen as the visiting team, who just announced on Twitter they are wearing their Teddy Bear Toss jerseys too, with the Hitmen having done their Teddy Bear Toss last Saturday.

TB_Hitmen15-730x487.jpg

So it's going to be Teddy Bear on Teddy Bear and (sort of?) colour on colour.

IEI5Tg1.png

On 12/7/2019 at 11:40 AM, Ark said:

These uniforms are awesome. The No Fun Allowed people need to stop. 

If you want to set off a few CHL teams that are above such stunts (London, Regina, Quebec), that's fair, but for everyone else, aw, lighten up, s'just kids.

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 12/7/2019 at 9:53 AM, monkeypower said:

This game is being played tonight with the Hitmen as the visiting team, who just announced on Twitter they are wearing their Teddy Bear Toss jerseys too, with the Hitmen having done their Teddy Bear Toss last Saturday.

So it's going to be Teddy Bear on Teddy Bear and (sort of?) colour on colour.

DEV_3647-1024x683.jpg

DEV_3398-1024x683.jpg

IEI5Tg1.png