AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

Dante_X

I haven't seen anyone mention this at all anywhere, but NHL 21 came out at the end of last week and they have what appear to be the new uniforms of the Henderson Silver Knights, Vegas' new farm team going forward: 
wRCmFPH.jpg
...Assuming these are the real deal and not just some mockups EA made to hold off until the real jerseys come out, I honestly don't know what I expected.

1 hour ago, mcj882000 said:

Assuming these are the real deal and not just some mockups EA made to hold off until the real jerseys come out

This is the same company that has to patch in jerseys that get revealed before the game's release and who still are missing a good chunk of stuff. I think it's fairly easy to assume this is just shameless reuse of the VGK jerseys on their part.

Question for junior hockey fans back east.  Noticed Charlottetown Islanders home opener was last night.  Looks like they have new black jerseys but could not find any media surrounding release of a new jersey.  This is the new third and they are sticking with the gold jersey as the primary right?

spacer.png

https://theqmjhl.ca/video/charlottetown-had-fun-against-saint-john-sea-dogs-1-islanders-5

On 10/24/2020 at 11:42 AM, Wade Heidt said:

Question for junior hockey fans back east.  Noticed Charlottetown Islanders home opener was last night.  Looks like they have new black jerseys but could not find any media surrounding release of a new jersey.  This is the new third and they are sticking with the gold jersey as the primary right?

spacer.png

https://theqmjhl.ca/video/charlottetown-had-fun-against-saint-john-sea-dogs-1-islanders-5

If I had to guess, that looks like it might actually be Charlottetown's new home jersey as the sleeve and waist striping matches that of the white jerseys (just different order of colors) that I've seen in person two weeks ago when they played the Eagles here.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:16 PM, Roger Clemente said:

If I had to guess, that looks like it might actually be Charlottetown's new home jersey as the sleeve and waist striping matches that of the white jerseys (just different order of colors) that I've seen in person two weeks ago when they played the Eagles here.

Looks like it, they haven't worn the gold one so far this year

On 10/21/2020 at 1:05 AM, Ridleylash said:

This is the same company that has to patch in jerseys that get revealed before the game's release and who still are missing a good chunk of stuff. I think it's fairly easy to assume this is just shameless reuse of the VGK jerseys on their part.

Just because a jersey is revealed before the game is released, doesn't mean it was revealed before internal content deadlines.

7 minutes ago, nash61 said:

I never realized the WBS Penguins had such a beautiful logo in their arsenal, even though it's apparently been around for SIX YEARS!

• Like 2
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On 10/25/2020 at 8:16 PM, Roger Clemente said:

Yeah, noticed since the posting they have continued to wear the black.  Just find it strange because I believe it was just last year that Charlottetown had introduced new uniforms and the gold jersey was the new primary dark.

On 10/21/2020 at 2:52 AM, mcj882000 said:

I haven't seen anyone mention this at all anywhere, but NHL 21 came out at the end of last week and they have what appear to be the new uniforms of the Henderson Silver Knights, Vegas' new farm team going forward: 
wRCmFPH.jpg

Those are just Golden Knights jerseys with the Henderson logo slapped on it. The game got it wrong.

Silver Knights uniforms have several differences:

EmbvYPvU4AAL8Oz?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Embu7Z2UYAAyf3A?format=jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, dannykraft said:

Anyone think that the grey jersey isn't dark enough?

It's not remotely dark enough.

• Like 1

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

41 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

We need an official moratorium on contrasting nameplates, especially on white jerseys. 

This is probably just bias but I feel like the flyers are the only team that can make it work because there's at least some tradition to it.

New uniforms for Avalanche AHL affiliate Colorado Eagles. Looks to be a Avs blue/black set. The Promos are FILLED with bad marketing speak that makes me cringe, but it's a sold design.

I Just wish the Eagles would settle on a single color scheme. They have worn Black/Silver, Black/Yellow, Navy/Red/Yellow, Black/Royal blue, and Avs Blue/Black all in the past decade.

Avalanche sign ECHL affiliation agreement with Colorado Eagles | Sports  Coverage | gazette.com

Colorado Eagles To Become AHL Affiliate Of The Avalanche

Avalanche facing tough decisions by elevating Colorado Eagles to the AHL

Takeoffs and Landings: A look at how five Avalanche prospects fared with  the Colorado Eagles – The Athletic

• Like 3

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)