AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

Dante_X

The Tucson Roadrunners unveiled a faux back of sorts, going with a black alternate that’s based on the Coyotes’ initial set: 

I really like the pairing of the Sedona Red and Purple (as well as the Roadrunners’ regular colors of Sedona Red, Black, and Copper), though the color balance needs some work.

• Like 3

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

4 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

The Tucson Roadrunners unveiled a faux back of sorts, going with a black alternate that’s based on the Coyotes’ initial set: 

I really like the pairing of the Sedona Red and Purple (as well as the Roadrunners’ regular colors of Sedona Red, Black, and Copper), though the color balance needs some work.

It's not perfect, but as a STH, I'm excited and will be getting one, for certain!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

43 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

I like the overall  design, but I'm not sold on the colours.  The red and purple don't really seem to go together.  It might be the red yoke and the purple cuffs that don't really go together.  It's the same problem the Ducks have with their white jersey.  Drop the yoke and it might be better.

That's a better logo than their primary.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, monkeypower said:

So the old Regina Pats jerseys?

10470648.jpg

Speaking of the Pats as a fan of theirs, it is a tragedy that the team changed their uniforms and wear navy blue now.  The right thing needs to happen and the Pats need to go back to the traditional royal blue.  They looked so much better just over 10 years ago compared to the unis they wear now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

New Mexico Ice Wolves Unveil a Logo of Enchantment

April 22, 2019 - 14:29 PM

The New Mexico Ice Wolves, one of two new expansion teams joining the junior North American Hockey League, unveiled their team logo yesterday. Since the expansion announcement was made in February, the team had been using a temporary logo based […]

Read More...

• Like 1

Like certain aspects of it, dislike other aspects. Really could have done without the moon and stars on the nose. That's never gonna show up on a cap or any smaller embroidered logo and it really doesn't add anything.

• Like 3

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

The Milton Menace have joined the Ontario Jr. A Hockey League, relocating from Newmarket. I'd post pics but I'm in phone.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17