Dante_X

AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

The Tucson Roadrunners unveiled a faux back of sorts, going with a black alternate that’s based on the Coyotes’ initial set: 

I really like the pairing of the Sedona Red and Purple (as well as the Roadrunners’ regular colors of Sedona Red, Black, and Copper), though the color balance needs some work.

4 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

The Tucson Roadrunners unveiled a faux back of sorts, going with a black alternate that’s based on the Coyotes’ initial set: 

I really like the pairing of the Sedona Red and Purple (as well as the Roadrunners’ regular colors of Sedona Red, Black, and Copper), though the color balance needs some work.

It's not perfect, but as a STH, I'm excited and will be getting one, for certain!

43 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

I like the overall  design, but I'm not sold on the colours.  The red and purple don't really seem to go together.  It might be the red yoke and the purple cuffs that don't really go together.  It's the same problem the Ducks have with their white jersey.  Drop the yoke and it might be better.

That's a better logo than their primary.

1 hour ago, monkeypower said:

So the old Regina Pats jerseys?

10470648.jpg

Speaking of the Pats as a fan of theirs, it is a tragedy that the team changed their uniforms and wear navy blue now.  The right thing needs to happen and the Pats need to go back to the traditional royal blue.  They looked so much better just over 10 years ago compared to the unis they wear now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 4/13/2019 at 9:16 PM, CGL77 said:

so CCM Quicklite 

10 hours ago, Dante_X said:

so CCM Quicklite 

CHL is switching over to the Quickite template. I suspect many teams will redesign just as when the switch to the Edge template happened

New Mexico Ice Wolves Unveil a Logo of Enchantment

April 22, 2019 - 14:29 PM

The New Mexico Ice Wolves, one of two new expansion teams joining the junior North American Hockey League, unveiled their team logo yesterday. Since the expansion announcement was made in February, the team had been using a temporary logo based […]

Read More...

I thought they were well thought out. 

Like certain aspects of it, dislike other aspects. Really could have done without the moon and stars on the nose. That's never gonna show up on a cap or any smaller embroidered logo and it really doesn't add anything.

Yeah. the ideas are there, but the execution is really dodgy. There are a lot of people on these boards that could do a much better, cleaner job.

The Milton Menace have joined the Ontario Jr. A Hockey League, relocating from Newmarket. I'd post pics but I'm in phone.

31 minutes ago, nash61 said:

The Milton Menace have joined the Ontario Jr. A Hockey League, relocating from Newmarket. I'd post pics but I'm in phone.

I got you

Uniform unveil is next week

33820382858_1dfbd10a45_b.jpg

With that logo, by Menace they must mean teenage hoodlum or night stalker from an episode of SVU.

5 hours ago, nash61 said:

Should have been the Fighting Staplers...