AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

Dante_X

The Belleville Senators have unveiled a red version of their inaugural jerseys. Surprisingly the team's social media channels have been replying to people saying that these are actually the new home jerseys, with the black set demoted to alternate. I like this as a once in a while thing, but black should still be the primary look. 

I also think they messed up with the numbers. They should be black outlined in white, then red, just like the B. It would continue the pattern of having the number colour match the bottom stripe on the chest.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

15 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

The Belleville Senators have unveiled a red version of their inaugural jerseys. Surprisingly the team's social media channels have been replying to people saying that these are actually the new home jerseys, with the black set demoted to alternate. I like this as a once in a while thing, but black should still be the primary look. 

I also think they messed up with the numbers. They should be black outlined in white, then red, just like the B. It would continue the pattern of having the number colour match the bottom stripe on the chest.

spacer.png

As weird as this sounds, these jerseys should also feature the Sens original Copperplate number font. It matches the logo perfectly.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...

I like that the Hitmen were paying homage to the Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Every Will Be, but I think they tried to cram too much elements onto the sleeves and socks.  Move the star onto the shoulder on one side while keeping the oversize anniversary logo on the other, and either have the flames or the stripes on the socks, not both.  

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 5:53 PM, nash61 said:

Full set:

AGY7KMNTMBCYLN2VPN3EYV6FPE.jpg

Is that Demonized for the numbers?  If so, that's the only bad part of an otherwise terrific set.  I've loved the Solar Bears' identity ever since they relaunched.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

9 hours ago, kiwi_canadian said:

A slight change on the Victoria Royals sweaters. They have replaced their shoulder logo with the word mark logo.

Good eye on that.

Another really small thing since the change to CCM Quicklite that has fallen under the radar.  Just noticed this today.  Sudbury Wolves no longer have trim colour around the edges of their shoulder yokes.

Present:

spacer.png

Old jerseys.  A bit of white trim around the shoulder yokes:

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Like 18
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This is great.  It reminds me (at least a little bit) of the Hershey Bears ... who started their history as the Hershey B'ars in a direct commercial tie-in.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Milwaukee Admirals celebrate refrigerators with 50th season logo

November 22, 2019 - 16:13 PM

The AHL’s Milwaukee Admirals are commemorating their 50th season with a logo that gets at the true meaning behind their nickname. While decades worth of logos have featured various characters in admirals caps, suggesting the nickname derives from some sort […]

Read More...

• Like 1