Saintsfans newest challenge!

Saintsfan

Very straightforward style saintsfan challenge this time.

the idea, for any newbies, is basically, what would a new team look like if they had started playing in a different era. You should produce a home and away uniform for the era selected.

temp guy (still looking for a new name for himm!!)- Hey master, can I fiddle with the switches for you!

Saintsfan- Sure thing, snivrelling assistant rarely gets it right anyway!

temp guy- cool!!

Saintsfan- so lets look at the reading- ok so this week the team is Nashville Predators as if they were playing in the 1950s

I shall post a deadline as soon as I see what type of take up we havew for the contest!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

oooh, sounds fun! I dont wanna read anymore about the Witch Trials for english at the moment (stupid AP) so looks like i have a sunday afternoon project!

YAY!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Nashville50s.png

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

these all look great... should be a good vote

Redmond Rampage

Alright, nothing great but here it is. After doing it I realized how much it looks like all ya'alls, but oh well.

Basically I made a simple logo, Tenn. with a star (about where Nashville is) and 'N' meaning Nashville.

The other uniform just says NP.

nashvillepred.gif

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

Archived