HUGE DISCOVERY!

Braden

I hear Braden calling Steve-O and AAO's names.

It sounds good. The program looks good.

The time is now.

[/strange commentary voice]

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

This is the link to DL the most recent version for Windows:

download

Making it easier for you guys!

If this aint right, let me know.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Go to the sourceforge page, and choose one of the win32 files, I imagine you'd want the latest version listed there (those are the stable versions).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

well, you're right: this will change the face of the CCSLC. I gotta get into this kinda party :hockeysmiley:

only problem for me at the moment is it'll take forever to load, but that's a small price to pay :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This is going to change everything. AAO and Steve-O will benefit the most from this. While I do not need this, being I have Illustrator 8 and Photoshop 7 (which I obtained both legally, no p2p crap.) I'll be anticipating AAO's and Steve-O's incredible talents utilized greatly with this historic (to CCSLC) find.

Alright, here's what i got, just testing this new program.

I did the entire bird head in Inkscape. I couldn't fill it in with color with the new program cause i have no idea how to do it. so i copied the birdhead into paint and pasted it and recolored it. I did the wordmark in Inkscape as well, but again couldn't find out how to color it, so i colored it in paint:

blackbirdsfinished.gif

How do we get uniform templates into Inkscape? Can we just used the .ai ones from the templates thread?

Archived