Sign in to follow this  
DawgPacPBH

Arizona Cardinals Logo Concept

Well, i havent done much in a while, but i was messing around with ideas and got this. its kind of rough...but lets see what you guys have to say.

EDIT - New Version in my Next Post

i love the lines, but i believe it should be all red, since it is a cardinal. also, id like to see the eyes chnged to something not completely black. great idea though.

well i completely forgot a cardinal was red. arent i a effing genius? haha. i have a new version in the works..and i think its at least a few times better...ill do a bit of work then show the new version

To much like the old blue jays logo, which makes me think of baseball or a red canary. Sorry..does not have the cardinal feel to me...

Go to sleep little birdie! Awww!

No, seriously... good job, but it looks too cute.

i agree with Braden, looks a little bit like the little ckicken from Looney Tunes. If it was my concept, Id sharpen the lines and give it a sleeker, meaner feel. Still, waaaaaay better than anything i could have done. :D

okay, i quickly put together all of the ideas ive been given, except the eyes, which i dont think are done yet. what do you think? C&C please.

VERSION 3

Cardinals2.jpg

would look better the other way

The crest might look more cardinal-like if you curved it in the opposite direction.

Cardinals3.jpg

Maybe if you removed the home plate-lookin' thing on his neck and tilted the head up?

any better? little bit of change goin on.

should i kill the whole 3/4 kind of view? and use this concept for a profile view?

Cardinals4.jpg

that...good quality but it doesn't really seem like a cardinal for some reason. keep trying, though, you'll get it.

any better? little bit of change goin on.

should i kill the whole 3/4 kind of view? and use this concept for a profile view?

Cardinals4.jpg

Much improved a little more tweeking perhaps. I think you are getting there though.

:notworthy: