My NFL Re-Design Project

Nick 1733

Hey nice Bills logo! Very nice, actually.

For the Steelers logo, in the grey areas, It'd be cool to see bolts in there, to give it a genuine 'steel' feel, you know what I'm saying?

As for the Broncos logo, I agree with what seems to be the majority and say keep the navy and orange.

For the rest, outstanding job, man!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

UPDATE!!

---------------

Didn't change the Falcons, Panthers or Bengals logos. Will use the Bengals "Bengal Head" logo for their Primary instead of that "B"

---------------

Bears - took one of their secondary and changed it slightly and changed the blue to midnight blue.

Cowboys - didn't want to mutilate it so just added and outline to make it look better.

Chicago Bears

ChicagoBears01.gif

Dallas Cowboys

DallasCowboys01.gif

Great job so far... Just wanted to tell you that looking at the Broncos, I had no idea that mine from my project {which is postponed due to my program being on the fritz} almost looked exactly like yours... So if you feel anything against me, sorry bout that...

But anyways, I REALLY liked the Bills... They updated their uniforms, so they should update their logo

Had to do a completely new logo for the Lions

Detroit Lions

DetroitLions01.gif

This is nothing but a old teamboosters.com logo rip off. The site seems to be down at the moment, but I have this logo on my hard drive along with several others. All you did was recolor it and clean it up a bit.

Check out this thread from several months back. Perhaps it will jog your memory.

Had to do a completely new logo for the Lions

Detroit Lions

DetroitLions01.gif

This is nothing but a old teamboosters.com logo rip off. The site seems to be down at the moment, but I have this logo on my hard drive along with several others. All you did was recolor it and clean it up a bit.

Check out this thread from several months back. Perhaps it will jog your memory.

I never said this was an original idea of mine. All I did was post the logo. Thought it would be an awesome logo for the Lions. Yes it did come from that site.

If it's an original idea of mine, I would say so.

Archived