ABAsite's Contest #1

GeneralW91

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Seattle Rangers are mine. Sorry everyone, I'm new to all this. Somehow in the translation, the lettering got messed up and doesn't match up. Hopefully you get the idea.

Being from the Seattle area, I tried to incorporate some classic Sonics colors and some design aspects from the old (and better than the current) Seahawks uniforms (note the gray pants for both home and away).

This is my first attempt at this, so go easy on me. Thanks ABAsite for doing this for me. If y'all have any tips on how I can post without going through this headache again, it would be greatly appreciated.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

The Seattle Rangers are mine. Sorry everyone, I'm new to all this. Somehow in the translation, the lettering got messed up and doesn't match up. Hopefully you get the idea.

Being from the Seattle area, I tried to incorporate some classic Sonics colors and some design aspects from the old (and better than the current) Seahawks uniforms (note the gray pants for both home and away).

This is my first attempt at this, so go easy on me. Thanks ABAsite for doing this for me. If y'all have any tips on how I can post without going through this headache again, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am almost 100% certain he just ripped this fluff from somewhere. It looks like a scan in and then he changed the first letter of both words. Which would explain why there is yellow on the back of the letters. And you can clearly tell that he just tossed a rangers hat on that crap. This entry shouldn't count. It's most likely 0% original.

Steve-O,

This was not "ripped" from somewhere. Just because I like classic looking uniforms doesn't mean I stole someone elses work. Who does that? Like I said, I am new to this whole deal and don't have the same software that most of these talented people have. I did this in paint and word. It is far more difficult to do it that way, but it is the only means I have to do it.

I sent the word document to ABASite to see what he could do with it. The only solution he had was to print it out himself and scan it. Somehow, the first letters and the logos didn't match up.

Hey, bag on the design all you want, but I truly did my best at creating something I thought was a classic and classy look.

ABASite,

Enter me in the contest or not. It matters not to me. I had a lot of fun putting that together. If you want to listen to a**holes like Steve-O, thats your perogative. I just wanted to share what I had done and had some fun with. Unlike some dip:censored:s on this forum, I'm not out to "win" anything. I just want to learn how to do this stuff better and share ideas.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

Steve-O,

This was not "ripped" from somewhere. Just because I like classic looking uniforms doesn't mean I stole someone elses work. Who does that? Like I said, I am new to this whole deal and don't have the same software that most of these talented people have. I did this in paint and word. It is far more difficult to do it that way, but it is the only means I have to do it.

I sent the word document to ABASite to see what he could do with it. The only solution he had was to print it out himself and scan it. Somehow, the first letters and the logos didn't match up.

Hey, bag on the design all you want, but I truly did my best at creating something I thought was a classic and classy look.

ABASite,

Enter me in the contest or not. It matters not to me. I had a lot of fun putting that together. If you want to listen to a**holes like Steve-O, thats your perogative. I just wanted to share what I had done and had some fun with. Unlike some dip:censored:s on this forum, I'm not out to "win" anything. I just want to learn how to do this stuff better and share ideas.

Hahaha wow. I can't believe you are calling some people on here dip:censored:s and calling me an a$$hole when you've been here for ummm wait a second, oh wait, right. Yup not even a MONTH! I'm pretty sure you took that hat from somewhere and just put it on top of the words. AAAAANYWAYS. To take something out of Word, just use the "PrintScreen" button. Then just paste it in paint. Sounds difficult I know but it works.

Just put this entry in the stupid contest. I wish you the best of luck. You've already locked in my vote for first!

Just put this entry in the stupid contest.

:rolleyes: Ahem? :D

Anyway, I think I'll just leave it in. I don't know whether it was lifted or whatever. I DO know that I did try to help someone enter my contest, by printing and scnanning it, I don't see anything, but if Steve-O(who has been here quite a while longer and has a better eye for logos and design) sees something,then I also respect his judgement. Basically, all I can say is, if you think he lifted the logo, don't vote for it. There's tons of other great entries so far, and I don't want to see my first contest torn apart by something silly. You have my judgement, when it comes voting time, make yours.

And remember, get your entry in! ^_^

Archived