Pittsburgh Steelers concept

andrewharrington

I KNOW THIS IS BLASPHEMOUS, which is why i didnt do anything flamboyant. its all pretty subtle. i wanted to keep the steelers blue-collar street cred intact. check the DiscrimiBattle XXI post for a complete list of the changes i made.

PittsburghSteelers.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Still looks decent but if I were to update the Steelers logo I would put in a little more noticeable changes.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

yeah, overall i dont really like this. i really wanted to do more with the uniform and the logo, becasue they look so similar to now, but i just drew blanks, and any grey accent i tried to add made it look like the raiders, and lots of fonts were too cute for the steelers and it was just a mess, so i just decided to go uber-traditional and just make some subtle changes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I agree with everyone else who wants the white pants gone... I would also ditch the gray on the pants. It just doesn't quite make it. Other than that, this Steeler fan gives you a thumbs up.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Archived