Sign in to follow this  
DawgPacPBH

Surf City Storm Concept

a baseball team that i would assume be for a minor league team cause its styled a little brighter and minor league like. C and C Please!

SurfCity.jpg

Is Surf City in Philadelphia? I mean, why is the 'T' in Storm the Liberty Bell?

Anyhoo, nice concept. You don't see much powder blue in baseball anymore, so I'm glad to see you picked an original colour. The logo, however, is awefully plain, but that's just me talking.

Good job.

its in jersey. its not the Liberty bell, its uh...some sort of...wave like...thing.....

yeah the logo isnt much. but its baseball. there is plenty of teams with logos like that. the only place you might see it is the Hat or Sleeve.

I like the idea but i dont see any thing that resembles a strom in it. mabe instead of that "liberty bell make it a lightning bolt. Good start and im really liking the work you have been posting.

when making curved text, you can either apply an arch effect or make a circle and then select type on path, that would make these really pop. the handmade curves are hindering it.

I like the idea but i dont see any thing that resembles a strom in it. mabe instead of that "liberty bell make it a lightning bolt. Good start and im really liking the work you have been posting.

ill try that. thanks for the C'n'C

when making curved text, you can either apply an arch effect or make a circle and then select type on path, that would make these really pop. the handmade curves are hindering it.

where is type on path?

in illustrator, you click and hold on the text button and a couple of options will come up, the type on path is the third one.

The "s" reminds me of the new Sonic logo, which is to be retro....mmmm.... and that brings up another subject which is not about this concept.

Like the idea, but needs text needs to be less "stepped" and more arched.

The "s" reminds me of the new Sonic logo, which is to be retro....mmmm.... and that brings up another subject which is not about this concept.

Like the idea, but needs text needs to be less "stepped" and more arched.

yeah i noticed the "S" after i did it, so i messed around with it a bit so as not to be exact.

here is the new version.

SurfCityLogos2.jpg