Best Logo in Colorado

Nick 1733

Which logo is the best from Colorado? (All Primaries)  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so do the rapids play at a site in six flags, or really close or something lol. i bet the louisville teams do stuff like that too cause all the arenas are across the parking lot from six flags kentucky kingdom

the Rapids play at Mile High (I refuse to call it Invesco), which is like 5-10 blocks from Elich Gardens (Six Flags).

Yep. It's really close, I went to Six Flags over Elitch Gardens on the 4th of July and that place has never been so damn busy. I got on two rides, plus a little while in the water park portion, in the entire time I was there.

If I'm think correctly, which I believe I am, they're just about across I-25 from eachother. But I think you're correct in terms of how many blocks away.

IUe6Hvh.png

the Rapids play at Mile High (I refuse to call it Invesco), which is like 5-10 blocks from Elich Gardens (Six Flags).

Yep. It's really close, I went to Six Flags over Elitch Gardens on the 4th of July and that place has never been so damn busy. I got on two rides, plus a little while in the water park portion, in the entire time I was there.

If I'm think correctly, which I believe I am, they're just about across I-25 from eachother. But I think you're correct in terms of how many blocks away.

Yea, it's right across I-25 from Mile High. In fact it only takes me 5 minutes to walk from Eliches to Mile High or the Pepsi Center.

I forgot about UNC's limp-wristed homobear. [big Gay Al voice]Rawr![/big Gay Al voice]

I don't think sports logos get more clever than the Avs, I love the Broncos logo, the Rockies and CSU logos are great, and the CU logo is very recognizable and has really stood the test of time.

I like DU's new colors, but I don't hype the logo very much (Sorry, a hawk is not a pioneer). I miss the Rapids old logo and the green and gold that they used to wear. The Nuggie's new colors have grown on me, though I'm still not sold on the logo. Air Force's logo could be cleaner and better executed, and nothing about the Crush logo says "crush" to me.

Archived