Saw this in Madden

Chazberg

So I was playing a game with my buddy last night, and I went to the pick uniform screen with the Bears. Well after I scrolled past the all-navy (bleh) unis I saw something that made me cringe: an ORANGE JERSEY. Now I know they have fashion jerseys like this, but please tell me they are not considering WEARING these anytime this year.

Just an orange jersey? Phew. What a relief. When you said you saw something disturbing, I thought you were referring to Michael Jackson... :suspect:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Just an orange jersey? Phew. What a relief. When you said you saw something disturbing, I thought you were referring to Michael Jackson... :suspect:

Or worse, Drew Barrymore.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You know speaking of Drew Barrymore, I have noticed the cheerleaders in that game have some....er.....jiggly new features. :D

GMac didn't say anything about doing modelling for EA

That's disturbing.

I saw, I came, I left.

You know speaking of Drew Barrymore, I have noticed the cheerleaders in that game have some....er.....jiggly new features. :D

Ooooooooh! BURN! :P

Classic.

Wow Creamer, you can hit a curve ball. :D

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

"You know speaking of Drew Barrymore, I have noticed the cheerleaders in that game have some....er.....jiggly new features." :D

"GMac didn't say anything about doing modelling for EA."

"Wow Creamer, you can hit a curve ball." :D

Or the hanging slider in this case.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"You know speaking of Drew Barrymore, I have noticed the cheerleaders in that game have some....er.....jiggly new features." :D

"GMac didn't say anything about doing modelling for EA."

"Wow Creamer, you can hit a curve ball." :D

Or the hanging slider in this case.

:o

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

if you think those jiggle, take a look at espn nfl 2k5. thoses must be the most realistic to the football games.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

"Or the hanging slider in this case."

"I hope you're still not referring to Gmac!"

No, I was merely referring to the fact that some lines are so easy, you'd be ashamed of thyself.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

if you think those jiggle, take a look at espn nfl 2k5. thoses must be the most realistic to the football games.

I know...those are real...and they are fabulous.

Ok, they're fake. But they still are fabulous.

Its like looking at bugs bunny, when he dressed up like a girl bunny.

wait...its nothing at all like that...

Yeah back to Madden I also noticed they have the Panthers wearing the blue socks with the black jerseys, don't think they switched that back, and they still didn't fix the Bears socks with the all-whites, or put the script on the Browns jerseys. The worst though is the Broncos font on the new Bengals unis. :evil:

Yeah back to Madden I also noticed they have the Panthers wearing the blue socks with the black jerseys, don't think they switched that back, and they still didn't fix the Bears socks with the all-whites, or put the script on the Browns jerseys. The worst though is the Broncos font on the new Bengals unis. :evil:

Madden games have featured inaccurate or non-existent uniform combos since the Super Nintendo days. In Madden '94, you had the Giants wearing blue pants on the road and the Bengals wearing orange ones. Also, Madden had the Rams wearing white at home up until either '97 or '98.

IndianapolisSpeedsters.png

Madden games have featured inaccurate or non-existent uniform combos since the Super Nintendo days. In Madden '94, you had the Giants wearing blue pants on the road and the Bengals wearing orange ones. Also, Madden had the Rams wearing white at home up until either '97 or '98.

Yeah, I do remember the Patriots' navy pants in Madden '94. :D Anyway it just steams me, cuz ESPN NFL 2005 has all these things perfect, as well as a ton more uniforms to choose from ('94 Cowboys white double-star jerseys with 75th ann. patch and all=wicked sweet).

Archived