Creamer Merchandise

the_cynic

Here's a better reponse:
Well I think it's pretty cool. I wouldn't mind seeing my wife in a thong with my logo on it.

Neither would I ^_^

:lol: Are you saying you want some photos of my wife?

Which one? (utah joke... all in fun :))

Badda Bing!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Chis Creamer!!!

He'll be here all week folks. Don't forget to tip your waitresses and try the veal!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Cafepress.com actually work? I've seen it in use, but I wasn't sure.

Does it work? Yeah, kinda sorta. It depends entirely on what it is you're selling, and how much you promote it.

In all honesty though, if you sell one piece of anything per quarter (excluding, of course, stuff you buy for yourself), you're probably doing better than most.

nav-logo.png

Cafe press does infact work, and the stuff looks pretty good, if you send high enough resolution images.

They dont hold up as well as a screened shirt.. after about 20 washes, around the image starts to get justa slight bit yellow-y. But, it isnt bad. You just dont need to plan to wear it everyday, and own it for 5 years.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• 6 years later...

Need a "Needs more stripes" or a black shirt for black's sake shirt.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I actually have my own site for raising money for our soccer team back in Texas. I actually started adding NCFA and UAFL stuff to my site as well. We never did get much money from the site though

Could you post a link to the site. I'd love to see that stuff.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I actually have my own site for raising money for our soccer team back in Texas. I actually started adding NCFA and UAFL stuff to my site as well. We never did get much money from the site though

First post on page 1.

I think we need shirts that say the following:

BFBS (90% black lettering on black shirt)

Needs More Stripes

Goodnight Sweet Prince

Today We Are All...

I Hate Grey Facemasks

First post on page 1.

I think we need shirts that say the following:

BFBS (90% black lettering on black shirt)

Needs More Stripes

Goodnight Sweet Prince

Today We Are All...

I Hate Grey Facemasks

I was saying that I wanted MJWalker to post a link to the products he was selling. I've already seen the Creamer Merchandise.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived