Creamer Merchandise

the_cynic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need shirts that say the following:

BFBS (90% black lettering on black shirt)

Needs More Stripes

Goodnight Sweet Prince

Today We Are All...

I Hate Grey Facemasks

Also needed:

- Reversible "I ♥/H8 Oregon"

- "CLEVEJACKED!"

- "Shea Stadium."

- Stop. Reel. Line. Mint.

6uXNWAo.png

I'd definitely buy "Today we are all..." and "Needs stripes" t-shirts.

Some other suggestions:

"Colorwerx?"

"-" (dash) shirts. You can go with the traditional "-Dan" or customize it with your own CCSLC moniker like "-infrared41."

"TNak."

"Thoughts and prayers."

"As a (insert team here) fan, I like this."

God, the possibilities are endless.

BB52Big.jpg

I only have Paint!

Don't even think about posting a re-color

I have a strong opinion regarding counterfeit jerseys.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

PROPERTY OF:

MONICA BISORDI

FAN CLUB

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

11971486291056358595DigitaLink_Blank_T-Shirt.svg.hi.png

Template- Have at it, boys!

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Marinerzz.png

I'd buy one.

(Considered adding "MS Paint is no excuse")

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Copper Plate

\/

^

Comic Sans

Darn forum doesn't have copperplate as a font option. But just having each one written in the opposite font with arrows pointing at each other.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I'd definitely buy "Today we are all..." and "Needs stripes" t-shirts.

Some other suggestions:

"Colorwerx?"

"-" (dash) shirts. You can go with the traditional "-Dan" or customize it with your own CCSLC moniker like "-infrared41."

"TNak."

"Thoughts and prayers."

"As a (insert team here) fan, I like this."

God, the possibilities are endless.

I've been immortalized!

How about:

I ♥(or CCSLC logo) Monica?

or

IBTL

or

Mod Edit

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Reggie Bush Dolphins Jersey

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived