Finally, A Decision

Wild Winger

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

::sigh::

What happened to Las Vegas being a possibility? I still maintain that Sin City would be the best possible choice for any major league baseball, football, or basketball team. Oh well. At leats this whole mess will finally be over with.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

They move to DC, I'm all in for 2005 for a game against the Fightin' Phillies!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Hell, let's just throw in Cancun as a possiblity! They could have a topless day for the fans.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Hell, let's just throw in Cancun as a possiblity!  They could have a topless day for the fans.

You mean, no hats?

No, shirtless! Surely if you've been to Cancun you would know what I mean.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Let's Play:

GOOD NEWS..BAD NEWS..

If the Expos move to D.C. there will be bad news..one canadian team..less revenues for Baltimore..etc etc.

Good News: The Yankees will have another local arch nemesis.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Hell, let's just throw in Cancun as a possiblity!  They could have a topless day for the fans.

You mean, no hats?

No, shirtless! Surely if you've been to Cancun you would know what I mean.

Surely you wouldn't know sarcasm or humour if it walked up and bit you in the ass.

By the way, can you tell the mormons to leave me alone? They've interrupted our dinner twice this week, I'm a little annoyed.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Surely you wouldn't know sarcasm or humour if it walked up and bit you in the ass.

Okay, Mister I'm So Smart, don't you even realize that humour and sarcasm are concepts and not actual, living things, so there's no way that either humour or sarcasm could (1) walk up to anyone and/or (2) bite them in the ass.

Gee whiz, as the great attorney Nathan Thurm once said to Mike Wallace, "You're so quick to point the finger at everyone else; why don't you try pointing the finger at yourself sometime?"

Okay, Mister I'm So Smart, don't you even realize that humour and sarcasm are concepts and not actual, living things, so there's no way that either humour or sarcasm could (1) walk up to anyone and/or (2) bite them in the ass.

Gee whiz, as the great attorney Nathan Thurm once said to Mike Wallace, "You're so quick to point the finger at everyone else; why don't you try pointing the finger at yourself sometime?"

I'm so sorry, Mister "What's This ABout The Expos Moving."

I append my previous utterance as follows:

'You (in reference to bs) wouldn't know humour (note Canadian spelling) or sarcasm if, embdied in the form of small terriers wearing little blankets which said 'humour' or 'sarcasm' on them, were to bite you in the ass'

And what's this about the Jets moving to Phoenix?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Or, the classic quote on Sydney, NS's Talkback, "I'm sick of all these allegations and the alligators making them!"

Archived