City Logos II: Best NY Logo?

phillyfan36

Which is the best New York Logo?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's the second city logo poll. The Philadelphia poll was won by the Eagles (29), with the Flyers (21) in second, the Phillies 3rd (8), and the Sixers last with 3.

Now its NY time. With 8 teams, it'll be interesting.

I included the Nets for 2 reasons: a. they may move to Brooklyn and b. I'm not going to do a New Jersey best logo thing, so they fall into New York.

I'll finish this thing up in 2 days!

Where, then, are the Devils? They're closer to Manhattan than the Islanders and the Giants/Jets. Also, no Metrostars? They have a quality logo.

And with all the spinoffs...didn't we do this one already?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

we definitely did this one already

We did do this one already...I started the NY one, and I suggested the overall state competition. And IMO, NJ should get it's own there are two professional teams that call it home. And for states that don't have PRO teams then you can associate those states into a region or even includ major college logos, since we talk about those too. <_<

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

And IMO, NJ should get it's own there are two professional teams that call it home.

3 actually.

???? The Devils and Nets are the only 2 teams in the major sports that go by New Jersey or a city in New Jersey. How do you get Three. Any way, not that this is both NY/NJ I woulod have to go with the right in Devils (I'm not biased), the Interlocking NJ iwith the horns and tail is ingenious.

Yeah, I screwed this one up a little. I apologize. The winner is the Mets! Next stop: Boston.

The Mets and Rangers are tied. <_<

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived