Post your DC Expos ideas here

Retromaniac

Freedom would not be good. It reminds me about the independent Frontier League Florence Freedom, of which one of the owners is being investigated by the FBI.

what is bill erpenbeck on of the owners lol (only know that cause up until 6 months ago I lived in cincy)

See, my original inspiration (like I think I've said) was in Government Class, our teacher was talking about "Freedoms" with an artsy underline..and that's where it came from..and that's why the lines resemble the letter "S".

I want to change the name, but I don't know what to.

I like "Generals" but..doesn't sound right for a MLB team in my opinion.

And to whoever said it: I wanted at first to call them the "Senators" but I was afraid of some kind of curse..or enraged Rangers fans..

For the same reason, I was gonna have the rotundra (sp?) of the Capitol Building in stars and stripes...but I didn't want it to look like the Senators..

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Freedom would not be good. It reminds me about the independent Frontier League Florence Freedom, of which one of the owners is being investigated by the FBI.

what is bill erpenbeck on of the owners lol (only know that cause up until 6 months ago I lived in cincy)

This was on ballpark digest website

The FBI confirmed that Chuck Hildebrant, a part owner of the Florence Freedom (independent; Frontier League), is under investigation for his actions financing the team and its ballpark, Champion Window Stadium. The team has been hit with $4 million in liens, and two banks have sued Hildebrant, saying he obtained $2.75 million in loans under false pretenses. A Warren County judge has authorized the sheriff to go into Hildebrant's Morrow home and seize his possessions.

Signature intentionally left blank

Tom Gill Chevy had the naming rights, but he pulled out before the Freedom ever moved in. It was known as Florence Freedom Stadium until Champion Windows bought the naming right. Smart move by tom Gill

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived